• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My movie script

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Вино упало

Режиссер:

Lots of Greenery and wooden buildings

Еву играет Katarina Bowden, меня играет Джереми Аллен Уа(phil, lip Gallagher)

Songs played

On piano: melody of tears by Beethoven(me)

On saxophone: melody of love by Beethoven(me)

3 episodes 20 minutes each animated

Not an actual panda or devil but simply a man, an old maids tale

EPIOSDE 1: Панда идет в новую деревню с Евой

Монолог: Церковь - антихрист, они пытались убить мою жену, а получили этого сукина сына. Видел Господь, как велико стало развращение рода человеческого на земле, и что всякое наклонение помыслов сердца человеческого как одно зло во всякое время. Господинпожалел, что создал людей на земле, и его сердце глубоко смутилось.

Panda walks into a new village with eva

The monologue: The church is the antichrist, they tried to kill my wife, yet we got that son of a bitch. The lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart as only evil all the time. The lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.

Панда заходит в музыкальную комнату и играет на пианино.

Panda walks into a music room and plays piano

Женщина, услышавшая, как панда играет на пианино

Женщины в унисон: мы любим тебя, панда:

The woman after hearing panda play the piano

The women in unison: we love you panda:

Ева: Дэвид, перестань издеваться над собой,

Eva: David stop making a mockery of yourself,

Панда: Ева лучше сотни мертвых душ

Panda: Eva is better than a hundred dead souls

Ева: панда, ты должна убежать от мелодраматического тупого собачьего дерьма, перестань вилять хвостом каждый раз, когда мимо тебя проходит красивая женщина и гонится за тобой, в конце концов, это все дым и зеркала

Eva: panda you must escape the melodramatic stupid shit of the dog, stop wagging your tail every time a beautiful woman walks by you and chases after you, its all smoke and mirrors after all

Старейшины: посмотрите, какой он талантливый и как за ним гоняются наши девицы, он, должно быть, сам черт в человеческом костюме, давайте раздавим ему хвост и отрежем ему рога

Elders: look at how talented he is and how our young women chase after him, he must be the devil himself in a human suit, lets squish his tail and cut of his horns

Следующий день: SECOND EPISODE

Глядя в зеркало

Панда: Я крашу волосы в черный и белый цвет, потому что чувствую себя пандой, я не панда, но панда наблюдает за тобой. (глядя в зеркало)

панда: «В снегу покров Адама и Евы, как псевдоамур стреляет им в задницу, чтобы пресмыкаться в земле Сиона, как царь набудханаззер в дереализации жизни смерти, существует фатима времени в небытии». продолжает играть на пианино

выходит на городскую площадь и играет на саксофоне

EPISODE 2: The next day:

Looking in a mirror

Panda: I die my hair black and white because I feel like a panda, I am not a panda but the panda is watching you. (looking in a mirror)

panda:"In the snow is the covering of Adam and eve as the pseudo cupid shoots them in the ass to grovel in the land of zion like king nabudchanazzer in the derelization of life of death exists fatima of time in nothingness." goes on to string the piano

leaves to the town square and plays the saxophone

старейшины: Бьюсь об заклад, что молодой человек дьявол гладит себя по хвосту, когда темно, его разум так полон тьмы, просто посмотрите, как он играет на саксофоне, это должно быть правда, что он заключил сделку с дьяволом и сделал себя украинским Фаустом. Сам свистящий дьявол.

5 старейшин: Давай побьем его камнями, на городской площади шепчутся

elders: I bet that young mans devil strokes his own tail when its dark, his mind is so full of darkness just watch him play the saxophone, it must be true he did sign a deal with the devil and make himself the Ukrainian Faust. The whistling devil himself.

The 5 elders: Let’s stone him, there’s whispering in the town square

Панда: Дейта — это дота, верно, я заключил сделку с дьяволом, я должен умереть, на нитях веры я повешусь или на ружье христианства, где бог — это пуля, я буду играть в русскую рулетку в любом случае умереть, чтобы положить конец своим страданиям. Священник поможет мне. (продолжает инсценировать собственную смерть)

Panda: Data is dota, thats right I made a deal with the devil, I must die, by the threads of faith i will hang myself or by the gun of christianity with the god being the bullet i will play russian roulette either way i will die to end your misery. The priest will help me.(goes on to fake his own death)

Episode 3: Панда находит гроб, наносит белый ггрим и ставит его в церкви.

Episode 3: Panda finds a casket and puts on white makeup and puts It in the church

Старейшины: Хорошо, что сам дьявол мертв. Но давайте охранять его на случай, если демон попытается его спасти.

Старейшины смотрят гроб и засыпают

The Elders: Good the devil himself is dead. But let’s guard him just in case a demon tries to save him.

The elders watch the casket and fall asleep

Ева: Он сделал это снова, как я могу остаться с ним замужем, если у него нет сердца и он всегда ищет зрелища жизни, нет сердца, нет чувства добра и зла, я должна держать в нем свои хватки, чтобы сделать уверен, что он никогда не сбежит.

Eva: He's done it again, how am I ever supposed to stay married to him when he has no heart and is always looking for the spectacle of life, no heart, no sense of good and bad I must keep in him my grasps to make sure he never escapes.

Walks in the church: Eva: did he really die, they put elders to watch over him

Turns off the light and takes the casket and accidently topples the cross and icons and candles

Прогулки в церкви: Ева: неужели он умер, за ним поставили старцев присматривать

Выключает свет, берет гроб и случайно опрокидывает крест, иконы и свечи.

Старцы: «Господи Иисусе Христе» крестятся и убегают.

The elders: “oh lordy Jesus Christ” cross themselves and run away.
Eva saves him from the church, takes the casket with her,

The church burns down

Ева спасает его от церкви, гроб забирает с собой,

Церковь сгорает

Ева: Хватит глупостей, жрец их найдет Ева: Тайна жизни и смерти - это загадочный Бог, который загадывает загадки и парадоксы. Я могу хотеть убить его во все времена, но я не хочу бунтовать.

Eva: Enough with your foolishness, the priest finds them.

Eva: The mystery of life and death is the cryptic God that set the riddles and paradoxes I may want to murder him at all times but I do not want to rebel

Священник: главный герой что теперь,

Priest: main character now what,

Eva smoking a cigarette: He's done it again fooled the church in believing he’s the devil, I saw that a mile away, it’s as if he is a goldfish drunk on wine

панда: я думаю, что я готов принять Иисуса Христа как моего Господа и Спасителя и положить конец моей полосе мании.

panda: I think i am ready to accept jesus christ as my lord and savior and end my mania streak.

Ева курит сигарету: Он снова одурачил церковь, поверив, что он дьявол, я видела это за версту, как будто он золотая рыбка, пьяная от вина

Eva smoking a cigarette: He's done it again fooled the church in believing he’s the devil, I saw that a mile away, it’s as if he is a goldfish drunk on wine

Плакат: чашка, пьющая вино из собственной головы, с пузырем, говорящим, что я пьянею от себя the cup says it in english

(Poster board: a cup drinking wine out of its own head with a bubble saying I get drunk off myself

, the cup says it in in English after each episode.)

Конечные титры

Аниме Клип - Ты такая по приколу.w

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Cut. Print. That's a wrap...