• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

More thoughts on Hypnotism

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I already made a thread about this here but I still have stuff to awkwardly say so tada! That's how these blogs work, right?

I was thinking on the way I described being in trance. Like having your inner being on a leash that gets longer as you comply. For a while, I was obsessed with getting that feeling. It just feels good. It also feels like a ghostly trust fall into a fog. A pink fog if the clarification helps. It's suffocating but relieving too?

I wish I could go into trance once more. But it seems I can't achieve that anymore, probably because of over-exposure. Then again, I've only been using pre-recorded videos to make me go into trance. I constantly punk out of seeing an actual hypnotist. While I understand that they can't force me to do anything and yada yada yada, I am still weary about the possible danger that could arise...