• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mean Personality Test

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Mean Personality Test | MyPlay.Buzz

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
The Pretentious
Your constant quest for inner meanings and attitude of self-superiority is super annoying. If you keep following your gut, you'll follow it off a cliff. Another thing, stop thinking that all your little ideas are related somehow. They aren't. Sometimes things exist on their own in this world. Not everything has a deeper meaning and there is no solution to life. Stop acting like a wise guru and start taking action. Seriously, you're just embarrassing yourself.

fuck i already know that where's my medal

The Pretentious

Your constant quest for inner meanings and attitude of self-superiority is super annoying. If you keep following your gut, you'll follow it off a cliff. Another thing, stop thinking that all your little ideas are related somehow. They aren't. Sometimes things exist on their own in this world. Not everything has a deeper meaning and there is no solution to life. Stop acting like a wise guru and start taking action. Seriously, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Ha. I could be I guess...

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
The Mad Scientist
13763ac335ac6389472f4a4656261238.jpg

You just love taking things apart and seeing how they tick. I hear meth addicts and serial killers are also like that. Hope you're proud of your freaky habits. You're creepy with how thoughtful you are. You want to get the bottom of every problem, but guess what? There isn't a solution for everything. Try relaxing for once in your life.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Mad Scientist :laugh:

You just love taking things apart and seeing how they tick. I hear meth addicts and serial killers are also like that. Hope you're proud of your freaky habits. You're creepy with how thoughtful you are. You want to get the bottom of every problem, but guess what? There isn't a solution for everything. Try relaxing for once in your life.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Pretentious.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Pollyanna

You believe in the truth. You believe in both mercy and justice... You are a really naive individualist, you know that? Peace on earth and goodwill toward men is all fine and good, but when the real action starts you won't be anywhere to be found. You'll be found lying on your bedroom floor and crying while you listen to depressing music. If you want to change the world, actually do something with yourself.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Traditional
caf89d56-d604-4467-adbf-45c1c45a2a42.jpg

You're stuck in your ways, admittedly. You do what you've always done and you do it how you always have. You will teach your children to be just like you, and the cycle goes around and around. Adventure? Nah. You'd rather waste time making a beautiful home that you will die without. You judge things based on your own experiences, and that isn't always valid. Try leaving the house for once.

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Traditional

You're stuck in your ways, admittedly. You do what you've always done and you do it how you always have. You will teach your children to be just like you, and the cycle goes around and around. Adventure? Nah. You'd rather waste time making a beautiful home that you will die without. You judge things based on your own experiences, and that isn't always valid. Try leaving the house for once.
LOL

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
The Smothering

HvYDMVh.jpg

Aww, look at widdle ol' you! You just love to love people, covering them in kisses and hugs and making them dinner and looking through their trash... You're a smotherer. You're a stalker. And when your feelings are hurt, you make other people hurt. You attend to social graces but have very little grace when someone hurts your sensitive feelings. Back off.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
tumblr_m71k0pp4Ik1qmqqpto1_500.gif

The Pollyanna

You believe in the truth. You believe in both mercy and justice... You are a really naive individualist, you know that? Peace on earth and goodwill toward men is all fine and good, but when the real action starts you won't be anywhere to be found. You'll be found lying on your bedroom floor and crying while you listen to depressing music. If you want to change the world, actually do something with yourself.

meh, not all that far of base... naivety is a stretch; if anything, i am jaded, which leads to inactivity... the crying however is total bullshit...

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
View attachment 18295
The Pollyanna

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Chaotic

You're messy. You're lazy. You may have a few things sorted out, but don't worry: they'll become disorganized eventually. Also, don't forget to drop that project you started. It's not going anywhere. You have a lot of ideas, but, NEWS FLASH: they're just ideas and they probably always will be. Unless you get off your butt and step away from this computer, you'll end up nowhere.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mad Scientist

lol at everyone getting the pretentious

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Pretentious

Jaguar

The Mad Scientist

Yes, there is a solution. Screw you.