• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Social Engineers | How Some People Try To Use The MBTI To Manipulate You

Thor

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Has someone ever told you you were mistyped, simply by observing you talk for two seconds, or because you used a certain emoji or word in a facebook conversation?

Has someone told you they can tell you everything about yourself and your personality type, simply from observing how often you blink with your eyes?

And has someone told you they could fix all your problems and issues in life and relationships if you only buy into their system?

Some people call themselves social engineers and use MBTI Social Engineering, trying to apply psychology and personality psychology to manipulate other people. They'll do their best at getting at your insecurities. They will insult you, call you a fool, and in the next sentence say, just buy into my system, join me, and we can be friends. I'll teach you all my tricks. I'll make you more popular with the ladies. I will get anyone to like you. Yes, these people are crazy and twisted. They are just as toxic as they sound. If they're making you feel small, chances are, they are doing it on purpose.

Vultology, Podlair, its all a waste of time, dont give them any attention or energy.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
1107520.gif