• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lots of options!

Paronomasia

Hello. I'm new here, but have no idea how to properly describe myself without some form of focal point, so I'm making a thread to see what everyone thinks my types are instead. This way I have a direction for my sharing, as well.

I've studied the functions a bit, as well as parts of Enneagram, but I will refrain from comment and simply answer the questions. I am writing this from a phone, so I may be a bit more concise than usual. With that said, my online personae differ fairly greatly from my offline ones, especially where eloquence is concerned.

Please also bear in mind that I am recovering from mental illness and am on a meandering journey through self-awareness.

Also, writing is a large part of my life. I do believe I considered things in the past with that in mind, but my creative writing mind is far more active and spontaneous than the one that deals with say, external problems or people. Or anything else really. At least, that’s how I’m viewing it at the moment.

I will answer a couple different questionnaires so there is a surfeit of information to be analyzed.

Socionics

PerC questionnaire

Thank you in advance for answers!
I should probably go make an introductory post.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I couldn't read all of it, it's very long, but so far I see ENFJ, most of what I read matches me

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think you're an introvert and I think you're a feeling type. I am sure you're some sort of IxFx, if I have to guess, I'd say you use Fi over Fe and Ni over Ne, which would make you an ISFP with a good grasp of Ni.