• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I've given up on it, but take any further discussion on my type here

DreamBeliever's type

• ESFP

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • ISFP

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ENFJ

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • INFJ

• ESTP

• ISTP

• ENTP

• INTP

• ESTJ

• ISTJ

• ENTJ

• INTJ

• Type 1

• Type 2

• Type 3

• Type 4

• Type 5

• Type 6

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Type 7

• Type 8

• Type 9

• Total voters

MyCupOfTea

MBTI Type
INxP
[MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION] a few questions:

What do You think about your type? You seem to have knowledge about the functions, so which are the ones you relate/not relate? You must have some thoughts about that. Try not to focus on details of the descriptions, just think about the overall feeling. Don't care about which types others have suggested or the tests you've taken, just take time to listen to YOU. :heart:

Let's assume that you have found a type that fits you. Then what? What do you do with that information?

Just a little food for thought. :)

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION] At this point, maybe you're trying too hard. Finding your type isn't supposed to be extremely stressful. There's no rush. Give yourself some time. Sit back and relax. Think about yourself now; think about yourself in the past. Try journaling. Practice introspection. Maybe you're lacking a little self-awareness, so that could be really good for you. Forget about type for a minute and just try to find yourself. Once you've found yourself on a greater scale, typing yourself might be a little easier. :hug:

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think you're ENFJ. Not sure about Enneagram.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Could you guys that said ENFJ explain?

To be honest I face typed you, which for me is a very accurate method. Is that not a type you want to be? It's really the best type IMO...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To be honest I face typed you, which for me is a very accurate method. Is that not a type you want to be? It's really the best type IMO...

Yeah it gets boring being an INFJ when you have no close confidants to do fun stuff with. ENFJ is fun all day and all night. Well one could argue ENFP as well.

DreamBeliever

Alright, why not give this a whirl?

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Haha what aspect didn't?

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I have no idea. Adventure?

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
No flippin' clue.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
People that degrade me.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Umm... whatever sounds good at the time?

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Getting it over & not failing.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
idk? My life is boring.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
To just go & try it, or to research it to death.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
When it comes to items, extremely. I like how it looks better, & that way I don't lose anything. Besides that, it varies.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
See if it makes sense.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
The first one. I rather focus outward on other people.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Both, it depends. & Both, it depends.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Yes & yes. Ok, well I would rather know what I'm jumping into, I guess.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Go out with them.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Neurotic.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
People that are boring, bossy, two-faced, selfish, inconsiderate, lazy, etc.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I don't know.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
No clue.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?
I don't know. I'd have to ask them. An infp I know once said I was friendly but annoying. *shrug*

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Gambling, playing sports, & going to a concert.

DreamBeliever

No, I wouldn't mind being one.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it gets boring being an INFJ when you have no close confidants to do fun stuff with. ENFJ is fun all day and all night. Well one could argue ENFP as well.

Me? An ENFP? No, no, no.