• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is nurse who fainted after being vaccinated lying about why she fainted?

Is nurse who fainted after being vaccinated lying?

• Yes, she is lying.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No, she is not lying.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Maybe, it is not clear.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
People experience vasovagal syncope from getting injections or blood drawn fairly often.

Yeah, I specifically do not watch my blood getting drawn because I get immediately light-headed if I do. It's not because the needle is toxic. It's weird because I watch a lot of crazy stuff without effect, but if it's my blood getting drawn, well...

Jaguar

"Looking at the comments, people are waking up to the fraud..."
"What a load... notice the “Dr” wouldn’t make any direct comments about Tiffany?.. She said she’d passed out 6 times in 6 weeks, you’d think he would be aware of her condition enough to verify it directly."
"Doctors have lost all integrity in 2020....."

Three morons responding to her video. Let's see what other morons exist.

"Why would a hospital hire a nurse who faints this easily"
"She doesn’t lie well. Literally trying to remember her lines"
"Lies, I work in healthcare, if she passes out a lot she shouldn't be a nurse period"

Three more morons. Shall we go for nine?

"Oh my god, her whole delivery of what she's saying is like she's trying way too hard to convince us that the vaccine wasn't the cause, and that she really does faint."
"Something very demonic in her eyes. Why does she spell her name with difficulty? Don't buy this BS"
" First semester in psychology: if someone frowns at what they mean to say convincingly, this is a clear sign of a lie"

Yes, people actually made those idiotic comments on the YouTube page.''

One more from the award-winning troll of the year:

"It's a scam. Absolutely Avoid this evil vaccine"

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Current username: JAVO
New username: Jenny McCarthy

J/k

I don’t know. Why is this a pressing question? Are a large number of people fainting or claiming to faint after taking the deep state tracking implant vaccine?

ha ha!

I dunno man. I just watched the videos because she has beautiful eyes. :D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The main problem is that in the big picture it doesn't matter if she is lying or not.
What is simply because there is a global pandemic going on and this is literally the only shoot we have in preventing global economy going off the cliff. Since just about everyone from people to companies and government has spent most of it's reserves in money and supplies. It is also well known that meds and vaccines just as cars can cause some "unwanted side-effects" in a small amount of people. We are waiting for vaccines for this long exactly because there was testing in order to minimize all unwanted effects. However if enough people don't get vaccinated the pandemic and all related mass will continue and therefore the economy will go off the cliff everywhere in a chain reaction. Especially since the vaccine and immunity effect doesn't seem to be permanent. What means that over time reinfection will become a standard and the drama will go on and on until economy crashes in mathematical sense or we are all crippled or dead due to the virus. Therefore if clear majority of people don't participate in this push that should stabilize the situation by next fall that will be it, the system will brake completely. Especially since it is kind miracle that it already didn't. Financial institutions and governments manged to buy as time to get one shoot at this and if we mess this up that is it. People can curse against the vaccines all they want but the fact is that there is no plan B even in design. So if we don't manage to take out the virus with this wave of vaccinations that will take months even in bast case scenario the lives as we have known them are over for sure. Since there really is no plan B or even the time to try something else at this point.

Therefore when someone is trashing the vaccines for the sake of trashing vaccines you just copy paste them these few lines. Since there really is no plan B.

Lark

The main problem is that in the big picture it doesn't matter if she is lying or not.
What is simply because there is a global pandemic going on and this is literally the only shoot we have in preventing global economy going off the cliff. Since just about everyone from people to companies and government has spent most of it's reserves in money and supplies. It is also well known that meds and vaccines just as cars can cause some "unwanted side-effects" in a small amount of people. We are waiting for vaccines for this long exactly because there was testing in order to minimize all unwanted effects. However if enough people don't get vaccinated the pandemic and all related mass will continue and therefore the economy will go off the cliff everywhere in a chain reaction. Especially since the vaccine and immunity effect doesn't seem to be permanent. What means that over time reinfection will become a standard and the drama will go on and on until economy crashes in mathematical sense or we are all crippled or dead due to the virus. Therefore if clear majority of people don't participate in this push that should stabilize the situation by next fall that will be it, the system will brake completely. Especially since it is kind miracle that it already didn't. Financial institutions and governments manged to buy as time to get one shoot at this and if we mess this up that is it. People can curse against the vaccines all they want but the fact is that there is no plan B even in design. So if we don't manage to take out the virus with this wave of vaccinations that will take months even in bast case scenario the lives as we have known them are over for sure. Since there really is no plan B or even the time to try something else at this point.

Therefore when someone is trashing the vaccines for the sake of trashing vaccines you just copy paste them these few lines. Since there really is no plan B.

The people who trash vaccines per se are the representatives of insane radical individualism and should just go full Robinson Crusoe and leave the rest of us to live our lives.