• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Instinctual Subtype Structure Non-dual awareness and the structure of Prime Numbers.

KitchenFly

Yesterday I watched this YouTube talk.

'7 Things You Need to Know About Prime Numbers' - Dr Vicky Neale​

One of the reasons why I watched it was because it had 7 things in the title and the words seven things used together always reminds me of this pattern.

If you have had a nondual experience or switch on your Chi like via doing Jujitsu were you tap into a level of your own quantum biology and all awareness filters though a logos of six fields and your individuality is a seventh component your mind your being as an individual. The seventh is like the zero in diagram of the vortex math model were the yellow dot is of the zero in other parts of the mathematical explanations.

Ok well what has all this got to do with prime numbers you maybe thinking?

If you go to 17:44 Dr Vicky Neale explains that apart from 2 and 3 every prime number is one less than a multiple of six or one more than a multiple of six.

Every prime number is one less than a multiple of six or one more than a multiple of six.

Being a enneagram enthusiast I thought to my self mind has six instinctual variant's and a pattern popped into mind via a reasoning if the egoic mind in its dual action of constantly comparing to make discriminations/ or decisions leads with one of six instinctual variant's and relies on the sub conches at the same time as always in the process of normal operations of mind. Which means one less than six and one more than six as in Every prime number is one less than a multiple of six or one more than a multiple of six. Maybe linked,. the six instinctual variant's and the vortex math model with its Chi non-dual thing or energy exchange thing happening maybe linked to the workings of the sub conches or our quantum biological actions.

The single two alone in its Colum one of six seemed to me to be like the rotation of ( + to - ) plus to minus. And the single three alone in its Colum one of six seemed to me to be like the working of the Triangle Points and other ideas about the two and three popped into mind.

The thing I like about this idea is that it involves mind or soul in its egoic and quantum biological states and it would mean the action works regardless of what ones an individual biases toward of the three instincts nine energies six instinctual variant's and eighteen egoic mind sets.

Wouldn't it be amazing to crack the puzzle relating to the primary structure of prime numbers. I think the invisible with the quantum component of the universe maybe the origin of the mechanical order so studying mind and a like with the structure of prime numbers may tell us much about astrophysics and the workings of the universe and even the structure of human personality and the lead to an understanding of intelligence how it operates as an operating mechanism.

Last edited: