• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFP as an Enneagram 7?

starryeyes

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
7w6
hi everyone! :) i have recently been trying to get deeper into Enneagram and the type's core motivations, fears, coping etc. I think I am an Enneagram 7!! i'm very sure of my function stack as an infp, but have read that Enneagram 7 is not as common or usual for infps? :'( did i maybe mistype myself? what do you think about this combination? i do have pretty high Ne but it's definitely not as high as my Fi!

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
hi everyone! :) i have recently been trying to get deeper into Enneagram and the type's core motivations, fears, coping etc. I think I am an Enneagram 7!! i'm very sure of my function stack as an infp, but have read that Enneagram 7 is not as common or usual for infps? :'( did i maybe mistype myself? what do you think about this combination? i do have pretty high Ne but it's definitely not as high as my Fi!
I don't think it is impossible; If people typed by dichotomy and considering their middle ranges (such as ambiversions), it would be much more common on internet for sure.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
type 7 is very EP so it's kinda weird but i think the theory is that anyone can be any type but idk if i believe it :D

KitchenFly

I am an INFP and when I am active engaged participating my natural expressions begin to emanate in one of two main ways 7 and 2 the seven expressions seem to me to be ESFP flavored and the two is ENFJ like.

I am a INFP 9w1w8 Sx/Sp/So 1221 D type.

Back in 1997 1998 when I was firing on all cinders at my prime so to say I correlated eighteen egoic mind sets with the MBTI basic functions. I am a real right brain thinker who found it tuff developing a normal left brain mind set so it was easy to see the one to one correlations and I recorded them. Most reject my work and that's ok I still shear it with others.

So this maybe helpful. I am not as fluid with the work as I was it seems if you don't use it you loose it and for the last decade or so I have moved my focuses of attention on to other questions like the dark energy number and the Cosmic Microwave Back Ground Radiation. I see that my ENFJ and ESFP or 2 and 7 are helping to lead curious I care about or origin's and I want to know the connection's. Self and Host are not separate. But I am an INFP structure is what basically identify with and am focused upon structure in its simplest form identifiable energy and structure. I think that's why people describe INFP's as being the sault of the earth, down to earth or of with the pixies.

See if you can see your active self in these Six molds.

The Doing Triad/ Thinking Triad.

Seven with six-wing.
Subtype: seven with six-wing; ESFP
Auxiliary wing: six with five-wing; INTJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: ESTP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)
Point of Integration/Neurosis: five with four-wing; INTP

Seven with eight-wing.
Subtype: seven with eight wing; ENTJ
Auxiliary wing: eight with nine wing; ESFJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: ESFP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: one with two wing; ESTJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: five with six wing; INxP(Ambidextrous T and F)

The Relating Triad/Instinctive Triad

Eight with seven-wing.
Subtype: eight with seven-wing; ESTP
Auxiliary wing: seven with six-wing; ESFP (agenda focused)
Second wing: INFP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: five with six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)
Point of Integration/Neurosis: two with three-wing; ISFJ

Eight with nine-wing.
Subtype: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ
Auxiliary wing: nine with-eight; INFJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: ENTJ (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: five with four-wing; INTP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: two with one-wing; ENFJ

Nine with eight-wing.
Sub-type: nine with eight-wing; INFJ
Auxiliary wing: eight with seven-wing; ESTP (agenda focused)
Second wing: ESNTJ (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ
Subsidiary wing: two with three-wing; ISFJ
Point of stress/disintegration: six with seven-wing; ISFP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: three with four-wing; ISTP

Nine with one-wing.
Subtype: nine with one-wing; INFP
Auxiliary wing: one with two-wing; ESTJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: ESFJ (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: two with one-wing; ENFJ
Subsidiary wing: seven with six-wing; ESFP
Point of stress/disintegration: six with five-wing; INTJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: three with two-wing; ISTJ

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant