• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm new to typology , can you help me finding my mbti and sociotype and enneagram ?

reemie

1) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

16 years old
Syria
Nothing

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

Nothing

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

Achieving my goals
Making my vision about my life real
Live the life that I want
Be a special person , an icon in my field
Be an inspirational person
be satisfied with satisfied with myself
do my best , regardless of the result

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

Sorry I don't know them so I can't answer

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to

Have charisma ، strong and funny personality
Has relationships with others
Unusual people who has something special
not arrogant

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

Simple people with high morals, similar to me in inner qualities and not very social

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

People who are jealous of my success , slow people ( I'm so hurried ) , superficial people

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

The ability to make relationships with anyone
Sense of humor at all times
Their feelings are not volatile
obvious audacity

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger
I get angry at unexpected things that make me nervous, other people's stupidity and slow understanding
, when I'm running out of time

I can say that it is a strong inner feeling, more rage than anger, I will reply in a rude way and I will not be aware of what I am saying until I calm down

b) Shame
I don't feel it

c) Fear
I fear a lot
when I am away from home, and/or in a new place
I always be careful and watch everything around me and I may have OCD because of that

d) Love/passion

When I am appreciated, supported, my demands are met , defended , and helped to get rid of shyness, anxiety and tension

e) Conflict

I struggle with myself when I act in a certain situation as a quick reaction and think about it later and do not feel that it is right

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

Nothing happened and affected me actually but I have always struggled with dealing with boys ( another gender )
It's hard to me

8) b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

There are no plans to work
To study, I want to get a high GPA, just that

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

His actions

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

Humanity is necessary
Disregarding the human spirit, we don't deal with it as a human soul , and we prefer ourselves over others
Paying a lot of attention to appearances

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

fashion, drawing
I care about anything that positively highlights on me
songs

13) How do you usually “hang out� with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

A place for us to eat or drink, or eachother's house
They initiate
I prefer to go with one person
If it's a group I'll get nervous and not have fun as if I'm with one person

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

Actions, action is an evidence of your intention, as for speech, we can all speak

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
in order to eat things I would never normally eat

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

I avoid to meddle in other people's private matters and ask them about everything
I also avoid seeing something beautiful in others without telling them it's beautiful

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

My interests, when I merge with it I feel that I am in my own world and isolated from what is around me
My feeling is that I'm doing the right thing

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

Between organization and chaos
Impulse and surprises, but I like plans

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

comfort is physical, mental and psychological
It's satisfaction that I did my best and didn't hurt anyone
And that I supported the other person emotionally

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For enneagram, my best guess is 6w5 1w9 3wx so/sx. 6 is a very complex type and very nuanced. Many descriptions don't do it its beauty justice. It's possible that 1 is a 9 (but you're very focused on doing the right thing, so 1 is likely.) Your answer to 16 is just lovely.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
1) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

16 years old
Syria
Nothing

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

Nothing

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

Achieving my goals
Making my vision about my life real
Live the life that I want
Be a special person , an icon in my field
Be an inspirational person
be satisfied with satisfied with myself
do my best , regardless of the result

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

Sorry I don't know them so I can't answer

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to

Have charisma ، strong and funny personality
Has relationships with others
Unusual people who has something special
not arrogant

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

Simple people with high morals, similar to me in inner qualities and not very social

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

People who are jealous of my success , slow people ( I'm so hurried ) , superficial people

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

The ability to make relationships with anyone
Sense of humor at all times
Their feelings are not volatile
obvious audacity

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger
I get angry at unexpected things that make me nervous, other people's stupidity and slow understanding
, when I'm running out of time

I can say that it is a strong inner feeling, more rage than anger, I will reply in a rude way and I will not be aware of what I am saying until I calm down

b) Shame
I don't feel it

c) Fear
I fear a lot
when I am away from home, and/or in a new place
I always be careful and watch everything around me and I may have OCD because of that

d) Love/passion

When I am appreciated, supported, my demands are met , defended , and helped to get rid of shyness, anxiety and tension

e) Conflict

I struggle with myself when I act in a certain situation as a quick reaction and think about it later and do not feel that it is right

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

Nothing happened and affected me actually but I have always struggled with dealing with boys ( another gender )
It's hard to me

8) b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

There are no plans to work
To study, I want to get a high GPA, just that

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

His actions

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

Humanity is necessary
Disregarding the human spirit, we don't deal with it as a human soul , and we prefer ourselves over others
Paying a lot of attention to appearances

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

fashion, drawing
I care about anything that positively highlights on me
songs

13) How do you usually “hang out� with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

A place for us to eat or drink, or eachother's house
They initiate
I prefer to go with one person
If it's a group I'll get nervous and not have fun as if I'm with one person

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

Actions, action is an evidence of your intention, as for speech, we can all speak

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
in order to eat things I would never normally eat

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

I avoid to meddle in other people's private matters and ask them about everything
I also avoid seeing something beautiful in others without telling them it's beautiful

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

My interests, when I merge with it I feel that I am in my own world and isolated from what is around me
My feeling is that I'm doing the right thing

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

Between organization and chaos
Impulse and surprises, but I like plans

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

comfort is physical, mental and psychological
It's satisfaction that I did my best and didn't hurt anyone
And that I supported the other person emotionally
Consider LIE, ExTJ, and 3 core.