• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How fast do you talk?

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
How fast do you guys talk, and do you think it's related to something deeper or even your type?

For me, I tend to talk extremely fast. I think some people would be surprised since I'm on the quieter side, but irl I'm a speed demon when it comes to talking and I tend to even blend words together especially if I'm thinking of two words at once. I've heard 9s have a surprisingly speedy talking style, but it tends to alternate between fast and slow.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I speak relatively fast, but not too fast. I think it def ties in with emotional nervousness, and thus possibly Fe.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Depends on which "me" is driving the meat suit.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
As fast or as slow as I need to, depending on the situation. Naturally, as an introvert, I don't love talking but I have learned to pace speaking properly because I do a good amount of public speaking. It's just a necessity of my life.

KitchenFly

I talk as fast as I can think and some times that's slow or slowly with intermittent gaps (ADD - Dyslexia) and sometimes quite quickly depending on my confidence and type of stress factors I feel. Anger can add stability but it limits my proactivity with my direct cognition. If I find that zen like state I can talk in a just right pace for the communication and the unspoken receptivity generated between all present.

The mechanics at work underpinning direct cognition defiantly play a role. Thinking about how to relate can slow me down. Not caring about how to ideally react or reply can speed chat up.

Complimentary interaction seems to enhance the chose of who I enjoy chatting with. Because it generates Prescence more life force seems to be celebrated because mechanics are more present within awareness and that seems to be the magic the X factor experienced that adds pleasure. The ebb and flow of the appearance of connections being made in a chemical like felt experience as communication unfolds.

Talking can be the most enjoyable free experience. Talking with out use of tong telepathy is another form of talk but that is not something people often utilise as a mode of communication. Talking in mind with presence of heart engaged. That feels interesting to. Higher mind engaged communication is one way to describe telepathy of talking with the holy spirit engaged.

Last edited: