• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] How come you guys are so freaking sexy?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Se makes me wet

giphy.gif

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
when did Se get so watered down that all anyone thinks it is anymore is sports and sex?

I would hope people don't and are just having fun and playing up to the thread topic for a laugh.

Well, I am but thanks for having Se's collective back :D

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
when did Se get so watered down that all anyone thinks it is anymore is sports and sex?

This is what happens when too many people try to understand a complex thing. Lowest common denominator effect.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I would hope people don't and are just having fun and playing up to the thread topic for a laugh.

Well, I am but thanks for having Se's collective back :D

That's the thing with Se users.. We'll take any real life topic and joke about it. :devil: :D

Mole

Permabanned
Why do you assume that sexual pride is a sign of lack of self-respect? Sex is a natural human drive, and there's nothing shameful about being good at it. The Puritan view that sex = disrespect and shame is still very alive in Western society, unfortunately.

Every moon has its dark side and our sexuality takes us deep into our psyche. And if our psyche is damaged, it will be expressed in our sexuality.

But perhaps the greatest danger is not recognising how deep our sexuality takes us.

Mole

Permabanned
The average depth for a man is 5.6". For a woman it is 3-4 inches but can expand by 200%.

:coffee:

It's interesting, this site is devoted to psychology but the psyche is religiously avoided in favour of the physical.

On a site devoted to psychology the fear of the psyche is palpable.

So it is very likely that the fear of the psyche is well founded because the psyche is damaged and is damaging. So it is best to avoid a damaged and damaging psyche, and dress it up as a vulgar joke.

And the vulgarity reveals itself as self hatred.

And it is interesting that you expect us to go along with you into self hatred.

Why is this? Is it that you live in a milieu of self hatred and so take it for granted and expect no less here?

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I never really understood ESFPs, but damn, I love their confidence. Also, I like your spoiler. :D

When people complain about their behavior.. :dry: I'm like, "Got a problem with that?" :ng_mad:
This neutral INFJ thinks, "Whatevah... my esfp can do whatever the hell they want." :blush:

Sarahquispe7

MBTI Type
ENFJ
If that is so, then why did you point it out?
If it is not, then are you subconsciously trying to say something?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol

Give me all your ISFP and no one gets hurt.

Mole

Permabanned
There are two separate states: arousal and non arousal. Unfortunately some of us fake arousal in order to arouse another so we can take advantage of their vulnerability.

But what is most disgusting is that faking arousal is socially acceptable. And even more disgusting are those who seek social acceptability to disguise their exploitation.

Mole

Permabanned
How can you fake arousal? xD

When a woman is aroused, her cheeks flush, her eyelids turn purple, her lips engorge and redden, her breasts enlarge by 25%, and her hips tend to tip into the presenting position.

To fake arousal women paint rouge on their cheeks, paint their eyelids purple, apply red lipstick, wear lift and separate brassieres, and wear high heel shoes to tip their hips into the presenting position.

Why would women go to all this trouble to fake arousal is there was not a big payoff?

And the payoff is interesting: men are genuinely aroused by genuine arousal in a woman and also men are aroused by fake arousal in a women.

So with women faking arousal men are genuinely aroused and become suggestible, while the woman remain unaroused and in command of herself, giving her the upper hand in the relationship.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
When a woman is aroused, her cheeks flush, her eyelids turn purple, her lips engorge and redden, her breasts enlarge by 25%, and her hips tend to tip into the presenting position.

To fake arousal women paint rouge on their cheeks, paint their eyelids purple, apply red lipstick, wear lift and separate brassieres, and wear high heel shoes to tip their hips into the presenting position.

Why would women go to all this trouble to fake arousal is there was not a big payoff?

And the payoff is interesting: men are genuinely aroused by genuine arousal in a woman and also men are aroused by fake arousal in a women.

So with women faking arousal men are genuinely aroused and become suggestible, while the woman remain unaroused and in command of herself, giving her the upper hand in the relationship.

They payoff is a love that will break your hearts. But you wont ever now.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

My gosh, 25 per cent seems so huge. So let's suppose, I have a D cup, then I have a F cup while I feel aroused ? :huh: