• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hi, I've answered some questions. Do you know my type?

BlackStarla

Hi, I've taken a mix of questions from the questionnaire compilation thread, so hopefully this will help you to tell me what my type is? :)

What colour do you like?

I like purple. I like that it is associated with mystery and spirituality. I also like deep green and its associations with nature and Earth. I prefer pastels and muted colours over bold colours.

1-What makes you angry?

Bad intentions. When someone is deliberately saying or doing something to cause distress to another person or exert power when it is not necessary. Anyone who puts their own ego over another person and disguises it as being principled or correct.

If you were a fruit or vegetable, what fruit or vegetable would you be?

I'd be an avocado. Kinda dull and hard on the outside but really colourful and soft and squishy once you open me up.

How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

As a child, I was super reserved and highly sensitive. I was scared of wider society and authority and would internalise all of my thoughts and feelings so I wouldn't draw attention. I appeared very aloof and timid. I had a big imagination and could spend hours by myself, making up stories in my head, pretending I was the hero of my inner universe. But still I craved connection and friendship.

I'm still relatively the same, except I've learned how to 'fake it' when meeting new people. I can put on an act of confidence to make me seem outgoing and friendly (at least for a while) but I still need to re-charge by spending time alone. I've also learned to be less sensitive by using logic and recognising patterns to understand where things are headed in the future. This helps me to not react spontaneously in the moment.

What is more important, actions or words? Why?

Actions - words can easily be used to manipulate and lie, but actions are more authentic. I've never been good at expression my feelings through speech but I can buy really thoughtful gifts for people or go out of my way to help someone. I'm also not very good at articulating myself because I see things as a whole, rather than in a linear sequence. When I speak, I can sometimes start at the end or middle rather than at the beginning because I have already predetermined all of the information I need to get across in my head.

Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?
I'm definitely more on the messy and impulsive side, but I can be super practical as well. I'm great at planning things out and I can think way into the future with my ideas, but when it comes down to it I will make decisions on the fly and let mess pile up. I'll spend the entire day planning out a project in my head and I'll feel like I've been super productive but everything in the real world has fallen apart, and it will be weeks before I get round to starting it. But I tend to be really practical when I want to make a good impression on others. I know how to get things done when I'm facing a deadline.

What do you like most about the favourite people in your life?

My favourite people are emotionally mature, open-minded and willing to learn about how to adapt to new situations and people. They strike a good balance of being true to themselves and considerate of others. They are exciting about new experiences and fond of old traditions as well. They are loyal.

What do you like/dislike most about yourself?

I like that I'm easy-going and I'm content with simple pleasures. I love that I can be happy just exploring the outdoors in the sunshine and getting excited about nature and animals. I like that I have a strong practical side as well as a creative side. I like that I can control my emotions most of the time by using logic and analysis.

I dislike that I'm unable to express myself when I'm upset/angry. I tend to just freeze and wait for someone else to fix it for me. I also hate how much I procrastinate and live inside of my head instead of getting things done in the real world.

Do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

I care very much about having a style and being trendy, yes. I've always been a very aesthetic person and prefer to express myself through appearance over words. I tend to take inspiration by looking at other people who have a similar style/body-shape to myself and working out how feasible it is for me to look like them. It's the same with my home - I put a lot of effort into decorating each room to suit a particular theme that feels pleasing and nostalgic to me, and will also impress others.

Do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I prefer to fit in, but within a certain group. I like it when I find a group of people who share the same tastes as me because it makes me feel more connected. Sometimes I adapt my appearance to suit different groups of people so I can connect with them better but there's this internal struggle of 'am I being true to myself?'.

What activities do you enjoy?

Mostly, I love immersing myself in fantasy, reading fiction and play video games with a strong storyline. I love creating my own stories too and often make up a whole universe of characters in my head and spending a lot of time thinking about their backstories, their zodiac signs, their favourite colours etc. I also love meeting friends for drinks, going on road trips and tackling activities together such as escape rooms.

Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to

People who I can connect with emotionally, either by a shared interest or a shared experience. A lot of the time I end up drawn to toxic people because they share a traumatic experience and then they put all of their baggage on me.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

More dominant characters who want to look after me or take care of me.

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

People who are overly abrupt or judgy and think they know be

What do you spend the most time thinking about?

I'm super fascinated by the people in my life and spend a lot of time thinking about things they've done or said in the past, and the reasons behind it. I've always been drawn to psychology for this reason. I love to figure out the motives of others because it makes me feel better if I understand how people tick so that I can communicate with them in a way that puts me at an advantage. When meeting a new person, I'm constantly thinking "what are they thinking of me? how can I adapt myself to come across more appealing to them?" (I'm always trying to see myself through others' eyes). Then when I get someone to like me, I feel more relaxed enough to let my goofy/alternative side show.

What do you want to be when you grow up? (yes, written by a 26 year old )

I'd love to find my niche in the creative world. I'm still trying to figure out what I can get better at (I'm trying to learn graphic design, play guitar and make jewellery right now). I'd love to have a little indie store selling my creations. If that doesn't work out I'd want to work with a charity such as mental health awareness, LGBTQ or animals because I need to feel like I have a purpose.

What portrayal of the future do you like the best?

I'd like to have a little house near the river with my boyfriend, but still close enough to the city where I can see all of my friends. I'd like to have a dog and a big garden where I'd spend time painting or creating something cool. I'd also love to have the time to travel a lot and go on adventures.

How do you respond to clingy people?

I respond to them firstly with empathy, because I remember a time when I was clingy. I understand they must be lonely and so I try to encourage them to have more confidence in themselves so they will no longer be so clingy. If there is no progress after a while I will become more irritable and passive-aggressive towards them.

What did you like about your favorite story book from childhood?

Bethy Wants a Blue Ice Cream - I liked that this little girl Bethy knew what she wanted - a quriky, distinct flavour of ice cream that set her apart from the rest.

What would you like to learn if time and money were no issue? Why?

I would probably like to get a counselling qualification. I think I'd be really good at online counselling because I'm very empathetic and enjoy solving others' problems.

How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

Comfort to me is a mix of nostalgia and fantasy. I create comfort by decorating my surroundings with memories from the past combined with bohemian, exotic decor that inspires my imagination and always keeps me wondering.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
It'd be a mistype trying to come up with a type based on solely a writing without any supporting fact that substantiate factual claims you have made, since I am not sure those are true. However, your writing style seems to belong to an ENTP.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
It'd be a mistype trying to come up with a type based on solely a writing without any supporting fact that substantiate factual claims you have made, since I am not sure those are true. However, your writing style seems to belong to an ENTP.

How do you know that? Please PM me the answer. Is it the last phrase?

------
Supposing [MENTION=39708]typologyenthusiast[/MENTION] is incorrect, since I already read the text and concentrated on type rather than detecting (...), I would say INFP, for some reasons. Or, in order of clearance, NIFP.