• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me finally figure out my mbti type (am I ENTP or INTP)

Kurisu

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
5w4
I've been looking into typology for a while now, so I'm not entirely new to this topic. My conclusion was that I am probably xNTP but I still can't figure out my type even after all those hours I put into studying it. It is really frustrating..
Here is something about me.
(It's possible that there will be some minor mistakes because english isn't my first language)

I am 16 and a female.
My hobbies are psychology, classic literature and drawing.
You can find me sitting in the room and just quietly listening others while I am creating opinions in my head. However, if the topic of conversation change to something I am passionate about I switch into the lecture mode and fully engage in the conversation. I like to talk about philosophical things and hearing other opinions. I am pretty good at explaining things as well by putting them in the way my peers could understand it. (I am not doing this all the time tho, sometimes I just say what I know about it in my words.)

I like to be center of attention when it comes to something I am good in but most of the time I am pretty anti-social and I need a lot of time for myself and alone. I can be really stubborn and act cocky as well, especially when it comes to dealing with family members. I treasure deep connections with people even though I am insecure about my emotions and "sense of myself" is how I like to call it (I feel gross when it comes to physical contact for example, but this has nothing to do with people wanting to comfort me with it.)

I procrastinate a lot because I don't find things that doesn't interest me stimulating enough. I can plan things but I never finish them. What I like is thinking about the plans not actually sticking to them, because I am really lazy.

I like to know how things and people work and I am able to notice details that resonates with something I know. (e.g I noticed weird behavior of someone while analyzing some details -> I connected the details together with other things I noticed in the past that support this theory and while I noticed all of this because I already knew the conclusion I am putting it all together in the end)
I just like to create theories, but firstly I need to have some proper base to them.

In group conversations being right is usually more important then arriving to truth for me, but when I am talking with someone I am comfortable with about deep topics, I enjoy looking at it from a different views and exploring what might be the truth.
I can feel when the atmosphere in the room change and I know when I should try engaging someone in the conversation and when it's better to let them be. (ofc I can't recognize it everytime) Being in control of a social situations and people in team was pleasant to me, but last few years I find myself overthinking everything and being ok when someone helps me decide by giving me advices.

I forget about things or where I put my stuff constantly. When it comes to something I give my full focus to and it interests me I remember it well. Another thing I really like is summing things up. Looking into something, finding patterns and creating just a few sentences that summarize the topic is always thing I do in the end of any explaining or philosophical discussion.

Lastly my enneagram is 5w4 and my tritype should be 548 and I am sp/sx. (I am not quite sure with other types)
I did so many tests on cognetive functions and my results were always = the highest was Ne, then really high Ti after that I also had high Fe and Fi, Si was low because of questions like: Do you usually forget where you put stuff? Which I answered with strongly agree. I am not sure if I have higher Si then that, or not.

Ask me any questions! Please help me with this mbti crisis of mine..

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You might be ENTJ.

Don't ask me how that works with your cognitive function results..

It took me like 8 years to be certain about my type.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
ENTP maybe, but what do you mean by "being right is usually more important then arriving to truth"?