• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me determine my Socionics type

The_Zoldyck

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
--What do you think your biggest strengths and assets are?
My biggest strenghts are without a doubt my intuition, my creative mind, my versatilty, my logical mind, my goal-oriented self and my assertiveness

--What do you value in other people?
Order, logic, productivity, courage, controlling feelings, analytical mind, having firm ideals, power, ability to relax, etc

--What kind of people are you drawn to?
Analytical people who are very knowledgeable, rational, have values but aren't driven by them and determined people who can stand up for themselves. I also value structure.

--What is something you’re bad at but like when other people are good at it?
Social skills and empathy. It's amazing to be around these types of people because they help you socialize

--What are some skills you accept help in?
Social skills, self-confidence tips, productiveness, etc

--What types of people do you tend to dislike?
Overly emotional and irrational people who are too talktative, express themselves in an exaggerated way, are too cheerful, etc

--How do you go about learning new material?
I interact with the content many times, I analyze it to pick up the most important parts (the general formula) and apply it to learn the rest

--How do you prepare informative debates/arguments?
I already have my own arguments, but in the rare case in which I didn’t have them I’d use what I already know to generate new arguments that are consistent with my other arguments and I’d collect more information

--What are your most important values?
1-Never work hard if you can get the same results with minimal effort. I determined this after noticing that I don't need to work as hard as I used to
2-NEVER spare people's feelings. It's obvious why I determined these, I despise the more emotional matters and social norms like that never made logical sense to me
3-Don't have firm values, they change depending on the environment

--What is the best way someone could show affection to you?
Listening to me without judging and giving me my space

--What do you dislike about yourself?
Low social skills

--How much do you value efficiency and practicality? How good are you at this?
A LOT. They're the most important things. Not practical things that aren't even effective make eveything fail. I'm amazing at this, kinda like a natural

--How much do you value logical consistency? How good are you at this?
Same answer as last question

--How much do you value emotional expression? How good are you at this?
0%. I suck at this

--How much do you value close personal relationships? How good are you at maintaining these?
Valued but I wouldn't die for them. I suck at this

--How much do you value comfort? Are you typically good at knowing what is comfortable to you?
It's mportant. After all, who would want to be uncomfortable. What is true is that it is not my most important value. I guess I'm half good at it

--How much do you value force and impacting things/people around you? How good are you at this?
Very valued, you need to impact others to improve the world and become a leader. Sadly I'm not that good at this, but at least I don't suck

--How much do you value possibilities and potential? How good are you at recognizing this?
It's very valued, but I value potential way more than possibilities. I'll forget about the ideas with low potential and I'll go with the ones with the best. I', very good at recognizing those things

--How much do you value knowing exactly how things in the future will play out? How good are you at this?
One of my most valued things and I'm very good at this