• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Give me an Identity

Look at that swoll

• Total voters

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=24643]Frosty6226[/MENTION], do you enjoy listening or creating, talking about theories?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=24643]Frosty6226[/MENTION], do you enjoy listening or creating, talking about theories?

I don't really understand these sorts of questions so maybe no, but the fact that I do spend quite a decent amount of time on a typology centered website- even if not always contributing, sort of answers that to an extent for me.

Not that this doesn't mean I couldn't be a sensor, because there sure are those, but just in the context of your question.

Ignore any rude or dismissive tone though, and thank you for responding- what do you think beyond the polls?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Anyone feel free to post. Even if your idea is just the sprout of another, or that you don't want to post because it differs from all the rest. Or you just don't care enough to post. Do it anyway, I am as tame as a baby lion.

I just want to see if self analysis matches.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anyone feel free to post. Even if your idea is just the sprout of another, or that you don't want to post because it differs from all the rest. Or you just don't care enough to post. Do it anyway, I am as tame as a baby lion.

I saw you typed as a 4 earlier, what was that about?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Yup I can see why you are tame...

Starry

Frosty, I'll just say this to you right now...

You, [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION], dreambeliever and Sinclair all have it relatively easy in a way when it comes to enneagram placement in that you all so clearly belong to the Positive Outlook Harmonic. So, you're looking at 2, 7, or 9 period. Now pick one :wink:

Evee does not belong to the Positive Outlook Harmonic.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I hope you all realize, there is no getting out of this alive anymore.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Frosty, I'll just say this to you right now...

You, [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION], dreambeliever and Sinclair all have it relatively easy in a way when it comes to enneagram placement in that you all so clearly belong to the Positive Outlook Harmonic. So, you're looking at 2, 7, or 9 period. Now pick one :wink:

Evee does not belong to the Positive Outlook Harmonic.

9w1.

Starry

I'm okay with that... for now. *evil laughter*

No, in spite of the way I communicate...I truly do believe this is all up to the individual. Even for those that get it wrong...I maintain the sense that there's a helpful reason for that. But I will say that especially for you mf...Positive Outlook is undeniable. It's an obvious part of everything you say and do on this site...which immediately takes e4 off the table.

I haven't had a chance to read the rest of what you wrote but I look forward to doing so.

Starry

For you [MENTION=24643]Frosty6226[/MENTION]...

3, 6, 9s... not all of them... as many 3, 6, 9s possess "straight-forwardly expressed"? (I don't know how to describe) MBTIs...but it is at 3, 6 or 9 where we also find individuals that tend to make equal use of one judging and one perceiving function which really seems to throw...not only others in their ability to type the individual with any sense of confidence...but also the individual themselves.

With you I feel the "problem" is compounded by 9. There are some stubborn folk at point 9...that have decided to deal with the e9 core fear...by rebelling against it (although as a 9w1 you're doing it in a nice way.) Instead of merging...you say "I will not merge and take on this identity or that...but rather I will remain undefined." <-Here is where you stand.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I am really tied up between INFP, ISFJ, and INTP. I try to reject them all and tell myself it really doesn't matter, and on one hand it sort of doesn't, but the awareness of it is constantly on my back. The realization that I am susceptible keeps me from identifying, plus I really do constantly question myself- question my questioning, until I don't know which way is up which way is down and I can never leave wonderland.

Guess that seems 9.

ISTJ as well. And now I am even relating to Ni-Se.

Starry

I am really tied up between INFP, ISFJ, and INTP. I try to reject them all and tell myself it really doesn't matter, and on one hand it sort of doesn't, but the awareness of it is constantly on my back. The realization that I am susceptible keeps me from identifying, plus I really do constantly question myself- question my questioning, until I don't know which way is up which way is down and I can never leave wonderland.

Guess that seems 9.

ISTJ as well. And now I am even relating to Ni-Se.

One of the things you will have to come to terms with...is on sites like these...you are one of the people others will forever tell you you are mistyped. No matter what type you list under your name...there's going to be someone right there to tell you you're wrong. This worries me when I see the above typological fate matched-up with a 9...an individual that is confronting themes of identity, self, other, merging, separating, grounding, assertiveness, voice...

When I read what you wrote above my advice would be...stay undefined. Let go of it.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One of the things you will have to come to terms with...is on sites like these...you are one of the people others will forever tell you you are mistyped. No matter what type you list under your name...there's going to be someone right there to tell you you're wrong. This worries me when I see the above typological fate matched-up with a 9...an individual that is confronting themes of identity, self, other, merging, separating, grounding, assertiveness, voice...

When I read what you wrote above my advice would be...stay undefined. Let go of it.

Why Ti and not Fi for frosty?

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram

I'm typed consistently.

:fairy:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

It will be hard, distancing will have to be done, but I will try. There is no winning really for me in this situation, none that won't ultimately be a loss as well.

But yeah, this will be hard. Its pretty much all encompassing right now.

Starry

Why Ti and not Fi for frosty?

When we first talked she indicated to me that she tested INTP and I have never been provided a reason to doubt that and consider Fi. This is also because I recognize that the righteousness of e1 can occasionally give the 9w1 a bit of a Feelery feel...with the righteousness seeming like self-righteous Fi when it's not.

Starry

I'm typed consistently.

:fairy:

I love seeing you using the butterfly emoticon. I also desperately need you to create a two paragraph post bragging about this in the bragging thread.

I love your personality :wubbie: