• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

For the women; what's your impression of INFJ males?

Samadhi_Enjoyer

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I'm always curious about people's interests and preferences, and as a male I like hearing about what interests the opposite sex, because I think there tends to be a lot of confusion about what makes a specific person attractive to a specific person. It's been my impression that men tend towards a nomothetic orientation and want to classify all of female preferences into some general principles, whereas women tend to see more of the individual. I tend towards the latter these days and in saying that, I enjoy hearing people's individual experiences.

So ladies, what's been your general impression of INFJ guys and more specifically, what do you find attractive about them? Doesn't have to be about INFJs as a whole, just general themes you've picked up on from your experiences.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aw, no one ever answered this.

As an INFJ female, I don't find them appealing. Have only met some online, but they're generally pleasant. Friend potential. I can't see chemistry beyond that.

At the end of the day, I don't wanna date myself.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Aw, no one ever answered this.

As an INFJ female, I don't find them appealing. Have only met some online, but they're generally pleasant. Friend potential. I can't see chemistry beyond that.

At the end of the day, I don't wanna date myself.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Wait, is Agent Cooper an INFJ?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I'm always curious about people's interests and preferences, and as a male I like hearing about what interests the opposite sex, because I think there tends to be a lot of confusion about what makes a specific person attractive to a specific person. It's been my impression that men tend towards a nomothetic orientation and want to classify all of female preferences into some general principles, whereas women tend to see more of the individual. I tend towards the latter these days and in saying that, I enjoy hearing people's individual experiences.

So ladies, what's been your general impression of INFJ guys and more specifically, what do you find attractive about them? Doesn't have to be about INFJs as a whole, just general themes you've picked up on from your experiences.
I have a rather introverted I/ENFJ. I mean he is all the things ENFJ's are known for - Charismatic, reliable, altruistic in some ways. He's also a 9w8 which I put a bit more stock in. More easy going, easy to talk to and receptive to ideas with genuine interest in what you have to say. Naturals leader, empathetic. But the avoidance thing is a huge issue and the just wanting everyone to get along - also can be a huge issue. It makes decision making excruciating for him and everyone around him. Not all decisions but some big ticket items and not things involving his job - this is where the 8 wing is more present. Anyway, we've been together and married a long time. I still find everything I found attractive at the beginning. Plus he's physically appealing to me - tall, hirsute and Scandinavian in appearance. We don't really bump heads or have power struggles - we want control over different things and it flows pretty well. I wish I had a better answers but I don't.

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The ones I've known tended to fall into two camps: guys who are into pickup culture, perhaps a bit like smitten-prone fuckboys, but who are naturally savvy enough where they haven't quite resorted to redpill, and opinionated professor types who will die on a hill for their ideology but who will simultaneously smile and crack jokes to prove their point. I've liked that I could have conversations with them about esoteric or metaphysical topics while feeling like we're on the same page intellectually, but things like charm, calculated expression with the intent to garner a certain kind of reaction, and a lack of a strong internal sense of who one is without the need to be guided by something or someone else are qualities I don't value. I don't think an INFJ necessarily has to have these traits, but they could potentially be weaknesses to work on for some.

Last edited: