• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESFJ or no?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I think it's possible and the reason thar a lot
of people have a hard time typing IA because you seminar very social and approachable like my finance teacher

DreamBeliever

I think it's possible and the reason thar a lot
of people have a hard time typing IA because you seminar very social and approachable like my finance teacher

I guess I'll take that as a compliment. lol So I remind you of your teacher, do I?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
You come off to me a little innocent with
but in an fi way
I still see esfp and entj in you.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION]

What is your greatest fear?

Your deepest motivation?

DreamBeliever

[MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION]

What is your greatest fear?

Your deepest motivation?

Of being a nobody in the world. I don't want to be too ordinary & live a boring life. I want to make a difference & be someone great. I fear not living up to my dreams. I don't want to live the same life as millions of other people.

To break the mold in my family. To prove that I'm good enough, smart enough, talented enough, etc. I want to be important, inspirational, & unique, & I want to do it for myself.

Good questions, by the way.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
You do not realize it your enneagram and typing is written on the wall and ironically you cannot see it that I'd okay

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Of being a nobody in the world. I don't want to be too ordinary & live a boring life. I want to make a difference & be someone great. I fear not living up to my dreams. I don't want to live the same life as millions of other people.

To break the mold in my family. To prove that I'm good enough, smart enough, talented enough, etc. I want to be important, inspirational, & unique, & I want to do it for myself.

Good questions, by the way.

Good answers, but either type is still possible. Would you say you fear being bored or boring or fear being unsuccessful more?

DreamBeliever

Good answers, but either type is still possible. Would you say you fear being bored or boring or fear being unsuccessful more?

I fear both, to some extent. I think a better way to phrase how I feel is being afraid of being unsatisfied with life as opposed to being bored. I just get the feeling sometimes that I should be doing more with my day/life. I also fear not living up to my expectations, which can be translated to the fear of being unsuccessful. I hope that makes sense. Couldn't this be more correlated with the enneagram, though?

DreamBeliever

[MENTION=9913]captain curmudgeon[/MENTION] Are you only considering ESFP or ENTJ for me? For what it's worth, I don't think I relate to Te dom at all.

DreamBeliever

[MENTION=24057]draon9[/MENTION] Oh, I'm very needy when stressed too. I forgot about that. & I've heard I'm clingy then, too.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
That does not have to do with mbti that IA you disintergrating into 2w1

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
It is possible for you to be that type I can type on the information that you gave so I could be wrong