• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

EII or something else?

dustcrust

Personal concepts

1. What is beauty? What is love?
Alright so, beauty is a bundle of patterns that are each made out of a bundle of traits. Cooking is a great analogy and an example for this, with the way how so many factors come together in such ways that result in uniquely desirable meals.
I think love may be fueled by us wanting to take care of our needs and then getting attached to the thing that you think will satiate a specific need.

2. What are your most important values?
Enthusiasm, curiosity, open-mindedness, passion, perseverance, individuality, wisdom, independence, self-reliance are the ones that come to mind

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I think I'd be considered as agnostic. I lost faith in the religion I was born into because in the end I thought it wasn't more convincing than the other religions and I also had other doubts that I couldn't find answers to

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
In the current time I think they ended up being necessary evils. We may just be bound to have conflicts and wars as a species, but tbh I haven't explored the human psychology and other related fields enough to reach to a solid conclusion about this yet (if one can be made at this time). Personally I don't have a need for power and prefer to carry things through smoothly with people. I think the only way I would desire power would be in something I can't find anyone else more qualified in than myself
Interests

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I tend to enjoy philosophical convos and like to give my opinions on stuff that I'm knowledgeable in or am curious about. I also like to share about my experiences or observations on things with people feel comfortable enough with, and I like asking questions to those people to learn about their pov and opinions.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
I have a lot of random knowledge I accumulated by looking up stuff that caught my interest so I like sharing the information I have over health/medicine too usually. I guess it can get mundane or interesting depending on the specific convo. I kinda tend to ignore my physical presence and feel detached with my body

7. What do you think of daily chores?
I often wish they would just get done by themselves

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
The ones that come to mind in animes: Steins;gate, NGE, psycho pass, shinsekai yori, gakkou gurashi, madoka magica, higurashi, re:zero, odd taxi, beastars, made in abyss, death parade
In movies: the others, parasite, the platform, the pianist, #alive
In series: Dark, black mirror, arcane

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
The things that make me smile also make me cry most of the time. I tend to take rejection and failure very harshly, I smile because of beauty, wholeness, nature, surprise, being impressed, experiencing truly unique things, family, raw/genuine emotions, romantic/platonic love, good food, good music etc

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
When I can just connect with people mentally/emotionally/physically without being judged and they're willing to have fun and explore together with me

Evaluation & Behaviour

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
Usually I'm told I overthink and worry too much about things, also my messiness and lack of drive is sometimes pointed out. But tbh in myself I dislike my overthinking the most since it dulls out everything else in my life

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
As strengths my curiosity, intellect and creativity is often pointed out. I like how I strive for objectivity I think, and I can see beauty in unexpected things

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Maybe in planning/time management, tho I think I'm just not used to an organized approach to things so I could improve those by myself if I pay more attention to them

People & Interactions

14. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
Usually I like intensity, open-mindedness, confidence, being growth focused and authenticity in people but also get intimated by this combination sometimes lol. I really dislike it when people are arrogant while not really knowing much or spreading misinformation. But in the end I tend to get along the best with people that are similar to me

15. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I tend to see it as just another thing that makes life more exciting. Kind of like a drug almost. I think I would want my partner to be emotionally available, fun but not overbearing or overly judgemental. I would also appreciate to be able to discuss things maturely and clearly when it's needed

16. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
My main concern would be to be a good, available and emotionally stable parent since that's one of the keys to a healthy childhood/growth. I would make my child know that they can trust me to assist them in overcoming problems.

17. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Outwardly I probably wouldn't give a reaction, unless I think their reasoning was flawed, which then I may explain why I think my belief makes more sense without forcing them into anything or attacking them. Inwardly I would think if they may have a point and could possibly adjust my relationship with them if their views are really extreme and are harming me or my interests

18. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I feel neutral about society really. I could say that lack of authenticity may be a problem especially in groups

19. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I don't really choose them, we just happen to "click". Depending on how comfortable I am with them I'll be quite playful

20. How do you behave around strangers?
Very reserved and polite, it takes a while for me to let my guard down

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
Personal concepts

1. What is beauty? What is love?
Alright so, beauty is a bundle of patterns that are each made out of a bundle of traits. Cooking is a great analogy and an example for this, with the way how so many factors come together in such ways that result in uniquely desirable meals.
I think love may be fueled by us wanting to take care of our needs and then getting attached to the thing that you think will satiate a specific need.

Seems to describe the energy of patterns in Ne-ego in general, while the usage of analogy seems normal to say the least.

2. What are your most important values?
Enthusiasm, curiosity, open-mindedness, passion, perseverance, individuality, wisdom, independence, self-reliance are the ones that come to mind

Another good sign of Ne-ego once more.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I think I'd be considered as agnostic. I lost faith in the religion I was born into because in the end I thought it wasn't more convincing than the other religions and I also had other doubts that I couldn't find answers to

Skepticism towards belief doesn't seem to be a strong Ti at all, rather, weak and unvalued in which that implies Super-Ego.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
In the current time I think they ended up being necessary evils. We may just be bound to have conflicts and wars as a species, but tbh I haven't explored the human psychology and other related fields enough to reach to a solid conclusion about this yet (if one can be made at this time). Personally I don't have a need for power and prefer to carry things through smoothly with people. I think the only way I would desire power would be in something I can't find anyone else more qualified in than myself
Interests

Lacking the elaborative aspect of logic, seems to be generally avoidant towards Se but doesn't seem to appear unvalued, probably covered instead of valued.

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I tend to enjoy philosophical convos and like to give my opinions on stuff that I'm knowledgeable in or am curious about. I also like to share about my experiences or observations on things with people feel comfortable enough with, and I like asking questions to those people to learn about their pov and opinions.

Not quite too sure but this seems to explicate Ne-ego in general.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
I have a lot of random knowledge I accumulated by looking up stuff that caught my interest so I like sharing the information I have over health/medicine too usually. I guess it can get mundane or interesting depending on the specific convo. I kinda tend to ignore my physical presence and feel detached with my body

Quite random indeed, another sign of Ne-ego.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
I often wish they would just get done by themselves

Possibly Si, a very low one.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
The ones that come to mind in animes: Steins;gate, NGE, psycho pass, shinsekai yori, gakkou gurashi, madoka magica, higurashi, re:zero, odd taxi, beastars, made in abyss, death parade
In movies: the others, parasite, the platform, the pianist, #alive
In series: Dark, black mirror, arcane

Seems to share the interest towards science-fiction but doesn't know how to understand it.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
The things that make me smile also make me cry most of the time. I tend to take rejection and failure very harshly, I smile because of beauty, wholeness, nature, surprise, being impressed, experiencing truly unique things, family, raw/genuine emotions, romantic/platonic love, good food, good music etc

Not sure if this one is relevant for typing.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
When I can just connect with people mentally/emotionally/physically without being judged and they're willing to have fun and explore together with me

This implies a high usage of Fi, afraid of being judged is probably a sign of being perceiver, but who knows.

Evaluation & Behaviour

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
Usually I'm told I overthink and worry too much about things, also my messiness and lack of drive is sometimes pointed out. But tbh in myself I dislike my overthinking the most since it dulls out everything else in my life

Makes sense for Ne-ego.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
As strengths my curiosity, intellect and creativity is often pointed out. I like how I strive for objectivity I think, and I can see beauty in unexpected things

Ne and it's self-explanatory.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Maybe in planning/time management, tho I think I'm just not used to an organized approach to things so I could improve those by myself if I pay more attention to them

A willingness to improve their ability in doing procedures properly to increase the efficiency in own actions, low but valued Te.

People & Interactions

14. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
Usually I like intensity, open-mindedness, confidence, being growth focused and authenticity in people but also get intimated by this combination sometimes lol. I really dislike it when people are arrogant while not really knowing much or spreading misinformation. But in the end I tend to get along the best with people that are similar to me

That hate part seems to describe someone that is cold and perhaps, an intellectual that doesn't like to conform within consensus, possibly LII.

15. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I tend to see it as just another thing that makes life more exciting. Kind of like a drug almost. I think I would want my partner to be emotionally available, fun but not overbearing or overly judgemental. I would also appreciate to be able to discuss things maturely and clearly when it's needed

Makes sense, a fun that is well-measured it seems.

16. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
My main concern would be to be a good, available and emotionally stable parent since that's one of the keys to a healthy childhood/growth. I would make my child know that they can trust me to assist them in overcoming problems.

Nurturing kind of parental method to do indeed.

17. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Outwardly I probably wouldn't give a reaction, unless I think their reasoning was flawed, which then I may explain why I think my belief makes more sense without forcing them into anything or attacking them. Inwardly I would think if they may have a point and could possibly adjust my relationship with them if their views are really extreme and are harming me or my interests

So, this might just be the sign of insignificant Ti in a way, something that I've noticed quite often.

18. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I feel neutral about society really. I could say that lack of authenticity may be a problem especially in groups

Perhaps, being authentic means to be polite and not being dramatic, correct.

19. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I don't really choose them, we just happen to "click". Depending on how comfortable I am with them I'll be quite playful

Interestingly, this seems to show a flexibility in connecting with others hence increasing the likelihood to not sound impolite, makes sense.

20. How do you behave around strangers?
Very reserved and polite, it takes a while for me to let my guard down

Somewhat typical, Delta quadra seems to be fixed.

Dichotomies: Deductive/Analytic/Involution (Holographical-Panoramic)
Socionics Type: IEE

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Can you share a bit more? Too little information for me, I see too many angles I could approach this from, and it's just stressing me out trying to keep up with them all and write out such a lengthy "maybe this bc that, maybe that bc this," etc.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
The clearest thing about you imo is the fact that you are Fi valuing, though. Unconcerned with maintaining emotional atmospheres, prefer the raw, real, intense, and authentic. If you have Role T, that'd explain why you try to be objective and such as well.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
@dustcrust
I want to suggest EII. You seem more “Fe Ignoring” and “Si Mobilizing” based on this. Definitely “Fi Ego.”

I don't see enough here to convince me of a specific PoLR for you, so I'm actually curious if ESI might be a better fit. ESIs can be very open-minded about people because of their values, with Ne PoLR manifesting in some different way...so that whole "open-mindedness" talk isn't enough to make me close the door on ESI for you. If anything, the mention of "My main concern would be to be a good, available and emotionally stable parent since that's one of the keys to a healthy childhood/growth. I would make my child know that they can trust me to assist them in overcoming problems." Might hint toward a Se preference. Si valuers are more comfort-oriented.

Both types are pretty common. Maybe look into which Quadra suits you more.

Last edited: