• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Drama Triangle Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
https://www.idrlabs.com/drama-triangle/test.php

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1681278413679.png

1681278209107.png

Your primary role is the Rescuer.
Rescuer:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This just seems like a rewording of compliant, assertive, and withdrawn aha

Screenshot 2023-04-17 8.30.34 PM.png

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
drama-triangle

I answered many of the questions by keeping the slider right in the middle. Don't know how it gave that ^^ result.

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
drama-triangle

This is kind of a silly test, but it amused me so I took it.

I note in the write ups it says for:

Persecutor: Breaking out of the Persecutor role requires self-awareness and a willingness to take responsibility for one's own behavior.
Victim: Breaking out of the Victim role requires self-awareness and a willingness to take responsibility for one's own life.

That's basically saying the same thing. So if I was to tell a Victim that, I would be judgmental and demanding, but when whoever wrote this quiz says it, it is what? Sage advice? LOL.

PS> I tried to find an 'about us' page for this IDRLabs site but no luck. There seems to be no money making angle so I assume it's some sort of psychology student run kind of thing. They appear to invest minimal effort in cooking up their quizzes.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
drama-triangle.png

I answered "neutral" for a lot of the persecution-type questions. I don't think the test is calculating things the way I'd be expecting them to. Neutral seems to give plus points in that direction, you have to outright answer disagree to not be placed there- that doesn't seem quite right.

While mistakes do not detract from one's humanity, it doesn't mean they would be absolved of consequences. That really shouldn't be painted as so extreme a stance.

Russellthomas

MBTI Type
Brig
Enneagram
drama-triangle

This is kind of a silly test, but it amused me so I took it.

I note in the write ups it says for:

Persecutor: Breaking out of the Persecutor role requires self-awareness and a willingness to take responsibility for one's own behavior.
Victim: Breaking out of the Victim role requires self-awareness and a willingness to take responsibility for one's own life.

That's basically saying the same thing. So if I was to tell a Victim that, I would be judgmental and demanding, but when whoever wrote this quiz says it, it is what? Sage advice? LOL.

PS> I tried to find an 'about us' page for this IDRLabs site but no luck. There seems to be no money making angle so I assume it's some sort of psychology student run kind of thing. They appear to invest minimal effort in cooking up their quizzes. I myself had a hard time studying during my student years, especially when I was writing my dissertation. I wanted to find help and a friend advised me https://essays.edubirdie.com/dissertation-writing-service I remember how he saved me, there was little time to learn the code. Real professionals work there, who did everything quickly and efficiently. Therefore, I can confidently recommend this resource.
Wow, looks like it really is, I agree with you.

Last edited: