• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Designated Survivor on ABC - Character Types

jeffcoaster

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anybody on here watching it? I haven't seen any threads typing the characters yet.

While it took a while for the plot to get going, it's a decently interesting show (despite mediocre writing).

So... without further ado, let's get typing!

Here's my guess

Tom Kirkman - ISFJ + 9w1 (...he's definitely got Si and not Ni. He relies on structure and doesn't want to leap in judgment until he's absolutely certain. Very strong Fe-user but still an introvert. Definitely a 9. His biggest fears are conflict and chaos.)

Hannah Wells - INFJ + 6w5 (...I wanted to say ISTJ at first, but then I realized, she doesn't follow the rules... and she's too uptight to be an ISTP. INFJ makes sense. She seems to rely on Ni over Se despite being pretty good in the field. She puts together clues really well. And her tertiary Ti seems pretty strongly developed.)

Alex Kirkman - ENFJ + 2w1 (...definitely a 2. ENFJ seems right. She's absolutely Fe dom.)

Emily Rhodes - ESTJ + 1w2 (...not so sure on her. She seems to have Si and Ne. She seems to rely on past perceptions Si. She also seems like a Te user. So I went with ESTJ over ENFP. She seems too organized to be an ENFP. 1w2 because she seems to always prefer to take the moral route and do what's right even if it's difficult.)

Seth Wright - INTP + 5w4

Aaron Shore - ENTJ + 3w4 (...Definitely an Ni user and not an Si-user. He's not ESTJ because he doesn't mind bending the rules at all.)

Leo Kirkman - ISFP + 4w5? (...maybe 9w1 or 6w7. Not sure he's been developed enough to be typed enneagram-wise. But definitely Fi-dom.)

Mike Ritter - ISTJ + 1w9

Jason Atwood - ESTJ + 9w1

Peter MacLeesh - INFP + 4w3 (...Not sure if 4w3 is right. But he definitely comes off as an Fi-dom who has a strange backstory that caused him to develop an altogether sinister personality. He clearly is struggling with betraying President Kirkman. INFP sounds right.)

Kimble Hookstraten - ESTJ + 3w4

Lisa Jordan - INTJ + 3w2

Harris Cochrane - ESTJ + 8w7

jeffcoaster

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess no one is watching it? Okay...

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
This is the first thing I've seen of the show, besides my dad warching it- which is surprising oven the fact that it seems to be of above average quality. That said, I haven't seen enough to type any characters.