• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chimerical's typology rough draft.

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
Rough draft.
Most of the information gathered comes from life experiences, David Keirsey, Carl Jung, and my own rational thoughts.

This type indicating project is, initially, dedicated to all the INFP's in my life [past, present, and the ones I'll meet in the future].

My cousin Abigal for always cheering my up when I'm down, knowing and giving me what I needed over what I wanted. Always cheerful and happy.

My sister older Celia who always has and still does look out for me no matter what. Her spurts of inspirational words [even if it didn't seem to make sense it always made me inspired]

Colleen, Ashley White [aka root beer, aka A&W], Dan, and anyone I most likely missed [like Deidre].

This is just a rough draft.
In please understand me II Keirsey says there are 4 types of intelligence and 4 within each four. When he describes these within a temperament he lists the order of the primary four.

He only goes into detail about these skills when he talks about the types, and then he only describes the skills within their temperament. SO.

I've decided to list in order each skill each type has. I'm sure skills will overlap depending on how high someone scores on N vs. S. A type that have 100% will [on a test] in all four area's will end up doing everything in order.

When someone scores an X [or a Z depending on what you wish to place] skill will be integrated, but with the information supported by Keirsey I have more than enough to put together a systematic way to show what skill you'll have when you're not a "pure" type.

So, here's INFP's skill set. This blog will be updated and edited later to, excuse m vagueness.

INFP
primary NF Diplomatic skills
Healer
Champion
Counselor
Teacher

secondary NT strategic skills
Architect
Inventor
Mastermind
Field marshal

Tertiary SJ Logistical skills
Protector
Provider
Inspector
Supervisor

And last SP tactical skills
Composer
Performer
Crafter
Promoter

This was pieced together by using DK's system and Taking the skill sets from a type in each temperament [whichever one resembles the INFP the most] and listing their skill sets.

INFP
INTP
ISFJ
ISFP

I'm guessing that in the situation with the INFP's They would have the SP skills ranked higher than the SJ skills. So, I'm off to gather more information on this before I do further work.