• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can you type these collages ?

reemie

I did these from the nowhere and I wonder what instinctual variant can be?

Picsart_22-02-17_20-15-20-058.jpg
Picsart_22-02-17_20-49-45-720.jpg

Picsart_22-02-19_21-30-27-035.jpg

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
These are very hard for me to type for some reason (maybe because they're contraflow, I'm not sure), so I could be way off here, but my best guess would be sp/sx (or maybe so/sp.) They feel somewhat suffocating the way I'd expect sp/sx so that's my first guess. However, I'm not great at typing sx last collages, so that could be why I'm struggling to recognize it.

Anyway, very good collages! So much feeling. Well done.

reemie

Anyway, very good collages! So much feeling. Well done.
Oh thank you

sp/sx (or maybe so/sp.) They feel somewhat suffocating the way I'd expect sp/sx so that's my first guess

Actually I'm So/Sx but when I did these collages I was very depressed and I made this as a random thing to get away from depression
Is it normal for a So first to look like an sp first when unhealthy ?