• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Broad shoulders makes up 80% of a male's attractiveness than big phallus and height

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
broad shoulders are nice. every guy I've dated has been 6'1, obviously not intentional but under 6 feet tall is iffy for me. i'm 5'8 and need a lil height difference.

i read in some stupid magazine article that the ideal height difference between a man and woman is 6 inches lol.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Never really thought about it but yes broad shoulders are so much sexier... or at least shoulders wider than the hips... though I do love wide hips and a nice ass too so I guess that's a bit of a predicament... I can't have one be bigger than the other that's just not right

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've got a some hair on the top of my feet. That's as close as I come to hobbit.

You like my forum crush post and then come here to get me MORE attracted to you?

Classic.

Trying too hard though. You already won. I don't see why you are trying at this point.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
You like my forum crush post and then come here to get me MORE attracted to you?

Classic.

Trying too hard though. You already won. I don't see why you are trying at this point.

To be honest, I haven't paid much attention to anyone who has joined since 2012. I saw my name pop up in the notifications, and thought "fuck it, I might as well see what makes this person tick".

You are right, though, you should never try to hard.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To be honest, I haven't paid much attention to anyone who has joined since 2012. I saw my name pop up in the notifications, and thought "fuck it, I might as well see what makes this person tick".

You are right, though, you should never try to hard.

ehhh, not much makes me tick. You might find it hard to get my knickers in a twist.
But no, your hairy feet dont make the cut. Sorry.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Broad shoulders makes up 80% of a male's attractiveness than big phallus and ...

*eternally short, narrow-shouldered and unattractive*

At least I've got gorgeously clear skin. Thanks mom and dad.

Okay... let me talk here about my personal experience as a person with the opposite situation, and then tell you my opinion about the subject..
I for instance, know and very well aware that I'm considered attractive: getting attention most of the time which is pleasing but also uncomfortable, ladies often giving me a quick jealousy scan look, my female friends tell me that they envy my looks, and that they're jealous because guys are reaching and stalking me around or pointing at me and whispering, which sometimes wasn't funny at all it brought security fears, misunderstandings, problems etc. besides, I have to stay polite and attentive while some guy is keep talking and talking to me about stuff that I'm not really interested in, just to find an excuse to be around... these come with liabilities right? Not that I'm complaining.. not at all lol
But I'm actually thinking: is that what I really worth? Just something I didn't choose to have? Something will vanish over the years??
In my opinion: if someone is attractive, I give them (1) point, but I'm also adding a single (0) at a time on the the right side of that number for every other good trait that they have, if they're well behaved that's 10, educated 100 and so on..
Also I think taking pride of how you look (which you didn't get to choose in the first place) is in my opinion coming from no place but ignorance..
If society or these studies underestimate people because of something they didn't get to choose, then I say don't underestimate yourself and try to be the best version of yourself inside and out, and do it only to please yourself..
We all have to do that and we all have our own insecurities..
Good luck for you man

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
As I walk around I see tall women have tall boyfriends. I can't remember seeing a tall women with a shorter boyfriend. I must admit this irks me because some women complain about being objectified, but when push comes to shove, women are heightists, but without any sense of embarrassment.

As a tall woman (not even THAT tall-- 5'9" I can say that for me, this is because we grow up with society sending us the message that women are supposed to be small, and definitely smaller than men. As a result, it feels awkward as a woman to be taller than your man. And lots of guys are uncomfortable with it, too. I had a boyfriend in high school who was an inch or so shorter than me, and he was super jealous because of it. Of course he was a controlling asshole anyway.

My husband is maybe an inch or 2 taller than me. I wouldn't mind if he were a few inches taller so I could wear high heels and still be shorter than him.

Broad shoulders.... sure fine. Penis... don't care.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
As a tall woman (not even THAT tall-- 5'9" I can say that for me, this is because we grow up with society sending us the message that women are supposed to be small, and definitely smaller than men. As a result, it feels awkward as a woman to be taller than your man. And lots of guys are uncomfortable with it, too. I had a boyfriend in high school who was an inch or so shorter than me, and he was super jealous because of it. Of course he was a controlling asshole anyway.

My husband is maybe an inch or 2 taller than me. I wouldn't mind if he were a few inches taller so I could wear high heels and still be shorter than him.

Broad shoulders.... sure fine. Penis... don't care.

I like the tall ladies! The tall ladies are out there for the tall fellas. Small girls are fun as a passing fling, but the tall girls steal your heart forever!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like girls about 5'4'' and under or 5'7'' and over. No offense to an of the shorties here, but the short ones I was always involved with were more short term engagements with a hint of craziness and bedroom madness :)devil:).

The taller ones were always my more serious prospects. My goal is to field an NFL tight end or defensive end with Rhodes scholar brain status. Or a collegiate female rower like my GF, and same Rhodes scholar aspirations. Also they better get mine and my girls sense of humor. Funny as Fuck is a must.

:sadbanana: I'm 5'6''...where does that leave me? :cry:

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
:sadbanana: I'm 5'6''...where does that leave me? :cry:

It leaves you right where you need to be. Soaring through this life deserving of a man who can love you better than any other. You are a great person and this world has wonderful things in store for you. I'm sure of it!

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know about penis size, I don't hear women talk much that penis size matters other then anything bigger then 3-4" is fine. They may prefer bigger, but above that size is not even close to a deal breaker as there is so much more to sex then penis length/girth.

I disagree based on my surroundings about height. Women have this taller is stronger and can protect me more mentality on average. I would say broad shoulders plays a role as they do look for a certain shape. Doesn't have to be body builder.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Working on it:

CcU3lgIVAAAUcOc.jpg

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This thread makes me feel like I am too image conscious. Just reading the posts here makes me realise that there are advantages I have over other guys and just take for granted.

My problem is that I have this image of "the perfect hero" in my head - Mozart, Keats and Superman rolled into one - and that's the bar I feel I have to reach to impress women.

Also, realize we are speaking of an "ideal". Not necessarily what is real life. Most people are more forgiving of others and themselves IRL when it comes to bodies and quirks and attraction is so much more than superficial only. But this thread isn't about that it is about the superficial.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like the tall ladies! The tall ladies are out there for the tall fellas. Small girls are fun as a passing fling, but the tall girls steal your heart forever!

Women who are more petite tend to have more options. You can date pretty much whomever you care to whether you're attractive or not as guys tend to feel more "masculine" with a smaller partner. It's more unusual for men to actively seek out tall women who aren't also models or something.

Either way, I can see how a man realizing that he's more of an option and less of a priority in a woman's life could make it hard to feel secure enough to pursue something long-term. It's not really been my experience, but I tend to date alpha male types with planetary egos. Typically never occurs to guys like that that they aren't the center of everyone's universe. :laugh:

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Who else initially read "bread shoulders"?

Mum bread.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Women who are more petite tend to have more options. You can date pretty much whomever you care to whether you're attractive or not as guys tend to feel more "masculine" with a smaller partner. It's more unusual for men to actively seek out tall women who aren't also models or something.

Either way, I can see how a man realizing that he's more of an option and less of a priority in a woman's life could make it hard to feel secure enough to pursue something long-term. It's not really been my experience, but I tend to date alpha male types with planetary egos. Typically never occurs to guys like that that they aren't the center of everyone's universe. :laugh:

My GF is an ENTJ as well, and it makes for some interesting arguments occasionally. We are two chiefs learning to be each other's indians.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My GF is an ENTJ as well, and it makes for some interesting arguments occasionally. We are two chiefs learning to be each other's indians.

My ex was ENTJ. It's important to be aligned on a conceptual level. As long as we both were on the same page about what the plan was, then there was no conflict. Emotional management was more of a challenge. On a lot of levels there were no "breaks" to the relationship. Dating someone who could handle themselves as well as I could meant that we could do pretty much anything, but we didn't always do the best job to stop and ask whether we should do it. Nor was there anyone there to point out when a critical emotional threshold might have been met, and "checking in" might be needed. It was a lot of boom/bust as a result. I grew a shit ton, have some crazy stories from our time together and am without question a better and more whole person for having loved him.

One thing that worked for us was to ask in a disagreement on a scale of 1-10 what the other person's level of "caring" about a given situation was. If one party rated it higher and could give good reasons for it, the other party would just concede the point. It's a system that could be potentially abused, but neither of us really thought in that way, so it worked for us.