• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Aubrey Plaza

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think she's putting on a sctick most of the time so it's hard to say what her true personality is. Maybe what she presents is an exaggeration of that personality, or maybe it's the complete opposite.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yes precisely. The "shtick", or the face she presents to the world, is her extrovert process. This seems to be a Sensor one. The challenge is to determine the hidden introvert process.

ducks

Permabanned
I don't know. I get the feeling like she's playing at NiTe or SiTe roles a lot, but maybe is NeFi or something because I think Fi/Te come much more naturally to her than Ti/Fe modes of thought. It's almost like she took the most awkward aspects of certain introverts and made them funny and relatable.

MosheBenIssac

MBTI Type
ISTP
This thread is very helpful to me. I have been learning vultology. And what is very striking about Aubrey Plaza is the complete lack of Si. There is zero Si. It's very obvious.