• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Angels

gocat

MBTI Type
intp
I went to visit my Auntie Joan towards the end of her life ( God bless her soul ) and whilst Terry ( My dad ), brother, Terrys Girlfriend and me were seeing her she took out a photo of me and started saying over and over again he's an Angel, he's an Angel, he's an Angel. She loved her son very much and her deceased husband and I have brother and sister and dad as part of her family but it was just a picture of me with her saying over and over again he's an Angel. I was already seriously suffering from mental illness being schizoaffective ( bi polar and schizophrenia ) and found it so strange that I took it as a message from God that I am a human Angel. I'm not asking anyone if they think I'm an Angel by now I haven't got a clue what's going on. With my mental illness I believe crazy things like people can read my mind even though I know Its not logical, number plates have messages in them and all sorts of crazy things. I'm asking do you believe in Angels? Do you believe people have their own guardian Angel? I'm sorry if anyone answers I can't join in the conversation it's says whoops we ran into some problems when I try to post. I can just post threads.