• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Am I an INFJ?

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've been doubtful lately and I want your opinion. Just out of curiosity.

Do you think I could be one based on what you know? Why or why not? I'll answer any questions that may help.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would say no. Your photography and your tumblr hasn't been very representative of Ni/Se or Ti/Fe.

Do you feel like you're Marilyn Manson? :p

I'll ask you a few questions?

What are you pulled towards in life? Do you feel compelled to understand the human mind and their behaviors? Does logic come easily to you? Do you desire a breadth of sensational experiences and after seeking it are you overwhelmed by the sensations themselves at times? Do you see your feelings as indicators of the relationship of you to society or something deeper within in you more often?

Describe the times you dissociate or daydream? What are the general contents of your desires and dreams?

I feel this is already enough to ask.

Oh and are you honest because you believe it's right to be honest or is your honesty just natural? (Now it's a weird question but there's no hidden motive)

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I thought you left! Glad to see you!:D [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]

Of course I'm Manson omgah how did you know? xD lol.

-What I'm pulled towards in life is to create, whether it be art or writing or poetry. I've been creative from a young age and art has always been a very spiritual, personal experience for me. I long to be authentic and different, to never follow blindly and be strong-minded. I always have a desire to learn and need to feed my curiosity and knowledge regularly.
-I was a Psych major at one point in college. The human mind and behaviors are very interesting to me, yes. I think that's part of the reason I got interested in mbti/typology.
-Logic comes easy in certain situations, in others not so much.. especially if my emotions are heavily involved, logic goes out the window. I guess I lean more towards no on that one.
-I love the feeling of exploring, of adventures, seeing new places, new foods. Being in nature, historical places, art, etc. At times I do get overwhelmed by these experiences / sensations (emotionally and physically).
-I've always been an outsider, so part of my feelings can be related to my relationship to society..of existing outside of it, thinking differently. Depends on what it's about.. others are about something deeper. I'm incredibly introspective.
-I dissociate and daydream very often. Some dreams are about different scenarios I create in my head (with anything/anyone), life as a successful artist, living in a different country, "what would happen if this and that", or as simple as having a conversation with someone I'm thinking about. They're all over the place. I also dissociate under stress.
-Honesty did not come naturally to me when I was younger. I lied all the time due to self-esteem issues. Now that I'm older and a lot more confident, honesty has become natural and a must.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I guess the no replies to the thread implies a big "Lia, shut the f**k up, you know you're an INFP." ? Haha. Noted. :D

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh! [MENTION=27014]florpoetis[/MENTION]

I looked at your responses, thank you! :D

Yeah, it is more undetermined, but still leaning towards INFP. You appear very INFP oriented. But it is up for you to decide.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I looked, too. To me, you feel like a Fi dom

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I also think you are an INFP, especially the part you wrote about authencity and individuality screams Fi-dom to me.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I also think you are an INFP, especially the part you wrote about authencity and individuality screams Fi-dom to me.

She's an E4 though so not all that surprising. However, it does lend some perspective to the theory that most INFJ enneagram 4s are not, in fact, INFJs at least in the MBTI sense. (Socionics could be different).

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She's an E4 though so not all that surprising. However, it does lend some perspective to the theory that most INFJ enneagram 4s are not, in fact, INFJs at least in the MBTI sense. (Socionics could be different).

Where'd you heard that from? E4s are common amongst INFPs as well as INFJs.
I'm still learning about mbti in general, so I am not always 100% correct, lol.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Where'd you heard that from? E4s are common amongst INFPs as well as INFJs.
I'm still learning about mbti in general, so I am not always 100% correct, lol.

Just some loose theory I saw on the net. There's no proof behind it, just a counter theory.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you think you're an INFJ or do you want to be an INFJ? [MENTION=27014]florpoetis[/MENTION]

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you think you're an INFJ or do you want to be an INFJ? [MENTION=27014]florpoetis[/MENTION]

But you're an INFJ that doesn't want to be an INFJ. :wink: :hug:

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I've noticed some similarities for a while so I started thinking maybe I'm mistyped and wanted some opinions. Don't really have a desire to be one more than the other.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

giphy.gif