• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

7 Love Styles Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
https://www.truity.com/test/love-language-test

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This test triggered me a bit but I took the whole thing anyway.

lovelanguageshare-intellectual_gc.png

YOUR LOVE STYLE

Intellectual​

My modern love language is Intellectual. I feel loved when others show that they value my thoughts and opinions.

1644559940869.png

Intellectual love language, in the sense of me wanting my input and opinions to be valued, makes sense as my top love style.
I think of the regular five, physical is still my top. I didn't score as high on it in this test because it was on the very bottom of what I'd do to show someone new I'm interested in them. I don't like initiating physical touch.

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
My love style: Intellectual. My modern love language is Intellectual. I feel loved when others show that they value my thoughts and opinions.

Breakdown:
  1. Intellectual: 15
  2. Emotional: 12
  3. Physical: 11
  4. Activity: 8
  5. Appreciation: 3
  6. Financial & Practical: 0
[Elizabeth Bennet] "I do not think we were speaking at all. Sir William could not have interrupted any two people in the room who had less to say for themselves. -- We have tried two or three subjects already without success, and what we are to talk of next I cannot imagine."
[Mr. Darcy]"What think you of books?" said he, smiling.
"Books -- Oh! no. -- I am sure we never read the same, or not with the same feelings."
"I am sorry you think so; but if that be the case, there can at least be no want of subject. -- We may compare our different opinions."
Pride and Prejdudice, Jane Austen.

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lovelanguageshare-emotional_ts.png

Your Primary Love Style: Emotional​

People with the Emotional love style feel loved when their partner is able to connect with them and support them through tough emotions. While on some level it’s about spending quality time together, the Emotional love style is specifically focused on emotional, as opposed to physical, connection. This type feels loved when they receive caring support during emotionally challenging or vulnerable times.
People with Emotional as their dominant love style seek a partner who will listen without judgment and give their undivided attention when they are talking about something they are having trouble with. They want a partner who will be there for them as a safe harbor in times of stress.

You feel most loved when your partner:
  • Listens carefully when you express what you’re feeling.
  • Calms and comforts you so you can think clearly.
  • Is by your side through the ups and downs.
  • Is a source of strength when you’re feeling overwhelmed
Emotional: 13
Appreciation: 12
Intellectual: 10
Physical: 10
Activity: 4
Financial: 0
Practical: 0

Last edited:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
love style.png

Your Primary Love Style: Practical​

People with the Practical love style feel special and valued when their partner takes care of the chores, pitches in with the household, and offers practical, everyday help to lighten the load. In other words, it is focused on doing things for someone, rather than to someone or with someone—but it goes one step further. Rather than just helping out with the chores, the Practical love style is about going “above and beyond” with practical help, and doing things that are unexpected and specifically for the benefit of your partner.

People with Practical as their dominant love style seek a partner who offers up practical demonstrations of love. Actions speak louder than words for this type. They want a partner who steps in to make their life a little easier and, by sacrificing their own time and effort, shows you are both on the same team.