• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I ENTP to you? Ask me questions that prove I'm not

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
On a more serious notice Koko I think you are a ESTP as you seem more Se than Ne to me with your very visual style and focus on impact over the abstract. Id say for tritype maybe 7w8 9w8 3w4 Sx/Sp.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think cum on a pond would in large enough doses turn it into a impregnating pond in which you can be like women go in there and you come out and get pregent and you have to decide who the father is.

:burns:

no wait, that will prolly cost me a lot xD

I personally get the vibe that you're an ESFP. You're posts tend to be very Se in nature and you also seem to have this dynamic, physical need for action like an Se-dom would. Additionally, I've seen you post more often than not on how your external environment makes you feel. I don't see aux-Ti, but rather aux-Fi. The reason why you don't feel like a feeler is because it comes second to Se. You seem to engage in activities before thinking about the after effects and than ruminate on it afterwards, but than hit straight back into dom-Se mode again. It's a typical behavior of ESFPs.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sometimes the ideas about ESFPs are limited online. I have lunch a couple of times a year with a retired lady who is an ESFP, or possibly ESTP. She gives people the most beautiful, specific compliments about how they look or what they are wearing. She is always positive and enthusiastic, and she has the craziest dreams. We both talked about our dreams last time and she has a recurring dream about a cowboy riding a tornado. :D She is imaginative, fun, creative, always looking for something new.

The abstraction of Ne is often underestimated, just like the creative/imaginative nature of Se.

I do think that [MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION] is a good example of full-fledged Ne on this site, and he reminds me of some of the Ne-doms I've known irl. People with Ne can be socially inclined and extroverted, but there is a level of originality and abstraction that is unmistakable. It's hard to negotiate the concrete world when you are any type of N-dom, and it isn't less so for Ne-doms than Ni-doms. It can actually be even more obvious because it is an extroverted function.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why did the Helicopter and bananas think they were shoes?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You seem Se in my opinion, kinda like an even more out there masokissed (or maybe you're just more active). Se doms tend to be more in your face than Ne doms. Though I agree that it's easier to see the difference irl.

But yeah, you could type as any Pe dom, and I would be fine with it.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Here's a question I find helps determine things: If a warehouse filled with dead smurfs had an emergency brake, in which one of the bicycle tires would you put the cottage cheese?
Is this a fucking riddle?! I just woke up crying realizing i didn't made up friends in my new.place and i focused too much on my istj crush who doesn't like me in return and on the pervert guy who made me scared. XD i really cried my heart was broken into pieces

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I personally get the vibe that you're an ESFP. You're posts tend to be very Se in nature and you also seem to have this dynamic, physical need for action like an Se-dom would. Additionally, I've seen you post more often than not on how your external environment makes you feel. I don't see aux-Ti, but rather aux-Fi. The reason why you don't feel like a feeler is because it comes second to Se. You seem to engage in activities before thinking about the after effects and than ruminate on it afterwards, but than hit straight back into dom-Se mode again. It's a typical behavior of ESFPs.
Yeah and i can relate to this only i threw my dildo because it's moving midnight

I cannot see anymore the image.

But you know what, compared with mostly esfps, they're really fucking WILD. XD

I can relate with their wildness. But they're over the top wild. And I'm not that very wild. I actually still pause and think of my actions. Lol. That's why I'm really confused. Probably because of my S and N balance.

Is this a fucking riddle?! I just woke up crying realizing i didn't made up friends in my new.place and i focused too much on my istj crush who doesn't like me in return and on the pervert guy who made me scared. XD i really cried my heart was broken into pieces

No. It's absurd nonsense which can't be answered. I was bored and in a goofy mood. It wasn't meant to upset you or anyone else. I'm sorry you had what sounds like a very shitty day. I hope it gets better for you.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Sometimes the ideas about ESFPs are limited online. I have lunch a couple of times a year with a retired lady who is an ESFP, or possibly ESTP. She gives people the most beautiful, specific compliments about how they look or what they are wearing. She is always positive and enthusiastic, and she has the craziest dreams. We both talked about our dreams last time and she has a recurring dream about a cowboy riding a tornado. :D She is imaginative, fun, creative, always looking for something new.

The abstraction of Ne is often underestimated, just like the creative/imaginative nature of Se.

I do think that [MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION] is a good example of full-fledged Ne on this site, and he reminds me of some of the Ne-doms I've known irl. People with Ne can be socially inclined and extroverted, but there is a level of originality and abstraction that is unmistakable. It's hard to negotiate the concrete world when you are any type of N-dom, and it isn't less so for Ne-doms than Ni-doms. It can actually be even more obvious because it is an extroverted function.
True. Typing just online isn't enough. And yeah se descriptions ain't enough too. Just the sterotype wild bullshit thingy, the "jock" wtf. XD

I can mostly relate with enfp sterotypes actually. XD

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
You seem Se in my opinion, kinda like an even more out there masokissed (or maybe you're just more active). Se doms tend to be more in your face than Ne doms. Though I agree that it's easier to see the difference irl.

But yeah, you could type as any Pe dom, and I would be fine with it.
I like bdsm though