• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

type this person

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
he is very outgoing
he is a very calculating person
I do not believe that he understand the concept of what goes around comes around
Whenever he gets mad, he blames everyone but himself
He has morallity, but never really goes on it as much
He is dominating and he does not seem to realize it or care to realize it
He is very trusting and I do not think he has the best judgment of people's character and never took the time to know them

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENTJ 7w8 3w4 8w7 sp/so

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
You are a really good typist

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Incorrect.

ENTJ 8w7 3w2 7w8 so/sp obviously

No. My vibes from OP is that this person is very stingy both with their resources and emotions. Instead of investing it in others, they invest it into material things can't betray him.

Why 3w2?
Why 8w7?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
No. My vibes from OP is that this person is very stingy both with their resources and emotions. Instead of investing it in others, they invest it into material things can't betray him.

Why 3w2?

He is stingy with his deeper emotions that he would use to continually recognize the space between himself and others, but the person seems more than able to work with people on a broader scale. Everything in the OP pointed to so dominance, a person deflecting on the larger other naturally with no hinting that instinct is to do anything resembling a social withdraw.

More ouutwardly expressive and controlling points to 3w2, and I agree with Cygnus on why 8 over 7.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
He is stingy with his deeper emotions that he would use to continually recognize the space between himself and others, but the person seems more than able to work with people on a broader scale. Everything in the OP pointed to so dominance, a person deflecting on the larger other naturally with no hinting that instinct is to do anything resembling a social withdraw.

Interesting. I saw it as a sort of aristocratic distancing from others in order to be less distracted by them allowing OP's subject to focus more on honing their own value and identity To hold themselves separate, if not, above others. These lines was key to that impression:

I do not believe that he understand the concept of what goes around comes around
Whenever he gets mad, he blames everyone but himself
He is very trusting and I do not think he has the best judgment of people's character and never took the time to know them

Sounds-like 4 egocentrism, no?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I do not understand this person intentions, whenever he validates me in a good way, it makes me happy, but at the same time, it makes me question this persons character

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Interesting. I saw it as a sort of aristocratic distancing from others in order to be less distracted by them allowing OP's subject to focus more on honing their own value and identity To hold themselves separate, if not, above others. These lines was key to that impression:

Sounds-like 4 egocentrism, no?

I didn't get that vibe, it seemed actually do point towards a lack of introspection, as in if 3w4 there might be more of an effort to temper it and it would not be as noticeable. Seemed more a complete non awareness and less of a potentially withdrawn disregard. He is able to initially make those shallow connections through personable 3w2, but cannot introspect or prefers not to introspect enough to understand them.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I didn't get that vibe, it seemed actually do point towards a lack of introspection, as in if 3w4 there might be more of an effort to temper it and it would not be as noticeable. Seemed more a complete non awareness and less of a potentially withdrawn disregard. He is able to initially make those shallow connections through personable 3w2, but cannot introspect or prefers not to introspect enough to understand them.

In light of this:

I do not understand this person intentions, whenever he validates me in a good way, it makes me happy, but at the same time, it makes me question this persons character

I am willing to concede 3w2. Now can you and/or [MENTION=20944]Cygnus[/MENTION] elaborate on 8>7? The other reason was flimsy to me.

Cygnus

Now can you and/or [MENTION=20944]Cygnus[/MENTION] elaborate on 8>7? The other reason was flimsy to me.

I'm actually pretty amateur at Enneagram and typology "sciences." What text I have read says that the flaw of the 7 is the underexpression of the Thinking faculty in its respective Head Triad (5 overexpresses it, 6 ignores it). Planning as a "coping" mechanism would lead to integration into 5.

But I'm probably wrong. I thought it was established that if any type has the vice of impulsivity and confusion, it's 7.

Also 7 would have less an attitude of domination, more of "screw you, I'm doing whatever I feel like one way or another." Focus on freedom, not power.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Well curses.

If I give 8w7 I'm taking back 3w4.

So 8w7 3w4 7w8.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How can someone get S or N out of this? Lol.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Whenever depressed, this person becomes clingy and peop.people get turned off by it

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He has morallity, but never really goes on it as much
He is dominating and he does not seem to realize it or care to realize it

probably a xxTx tbh
it is impossible to make any other conclusions here