I was originally going to list personality traits, but opted for answering "introspective" questions I found on the internet because I don't know where to begin. There are just too many things I could talk about, answering a few questions seems more practical. Plus it'll probably keep me from type bias and stuff.
When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I hope not. I have big goals, although they are constantly changing, they mostly have to do with the development of humanity or technology. So, improving the world we live through creative systems, at least that used to be my goal. However, I've noticed that people in general don't really care about the community as a whole, or at least don't consider the impact of our actions on future generations -- our legacy.
Then again, it could be ignorance slash lack of initiative for life long learning... in other words they don't know what the heck is going on (which brings me to the whole "get an education, get a house, get married, retire" mindset. WHY DOES YOUR EDUCATION STOP AFTER COLLEGE/HIGH SCHOOL. Why not continue feeding your mind with information about the world we live in. We live on a fricking rock in space surrounded by fireballs HOW IS THAT NOT FASCINATING.)
Back to what i was saying: it seems like a waisted effort. My goal now is to aid in the advancement of space travel and hopefully contribute (more like be the once to initiate it) to the colonization of space (that would be really interesting and an awesome learning opportunity). But that's just what I talk/think about doing, who knows if i'll actually do it.
Has as your greatest fear ever come true?
No, I don't think it ever will. My biggest fear is a zombie apocalypse, mostly because I am not prepared for it at the moment. I plan on creating a self-sustaining home incase something of that sort does happen (although it won't). I suspect this fear is actually a manifestation of fear of being alone.
What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Being alive would be a plant, but living would be an animal. One has feelings and thinks and other just is. I did read somewhere that plants can feeling... as in sense when they are under attack. I don't know if that is true though. I'll probably research that in a minute. Maybe my analogy isn't that great. I don't think it even gets my thoughts across psychologically speaking, although i guess scientifically speaking it does (i still haven't researched the plant thing).
I changed my mind, i'm listing personality traits and other things.
- I enjoy changing my appearance, however it's never been about self-expression. It's just because I am bored and want to try something new.
- I don't like surprises unless you don't tell me you have a surprise for me, otherwise i'll spend every waking momment trying to figure out what the surprise is.
- I really enjoy learning in a classroom setting, were I am able to talk about my ideas, ask questions or talk about what the topic at head. That said, I prefer small classroom sizes.
- I'm fond of learning languages, it's fun and interesting. I'm not into the grammar part of it -- I just think being able to speak another language gives you more options for explaining things. Plus, it's just neat the way people developed these things. The thoughts behind the language.
- I really like the idea of organizing myself but I never end up doing it because I get bored
- i like things to be neat and orderly but i'm very bad at doing it myself... it just never works out. My notes are a poor excuse for notes, tbh i never look back at them because they're messy.
- I don't feel the need to review my notes though, I just remember things if i'm interested in them.
- I guess you could say i'm a pretty warm and friendly person when i first meet people (i'm a nice person in general and i like being nice)
- After i get to know them I just stop and become the slug that i really am (all i do is go on the internet sleep and procrastinate eating)
- I also don't really like talking to people, but at the same time i feel the need to socialize! It's so frustrating.
- So, I can understand why someone feels the way they do but i don't really get why they react the way they do if it doesn't involve fixing the problem. Or, I mean, cry and whatever but then do something about it.
- I really like animals! the have experienced the world in ways we haven't and i think that is really awesome
- I also don't eat animals or animal products because of the environment and theres really no point in hurting these precious babies when we live in a society that doesn't require that plus its healthy and i'm into health not so much fitness though because i'm so lazy
- What else........ I love volunteering! it's fun and i'm doing something productive so woohoo (plus you pick up new skills and thats always handy)
- I think it's very hard to offended me, mostly because i don't care what people have to say if it's not constructive. plus most of the time people are projection their own insecurities.
- I get very passionate about inaccurate information being spread, but at the same time there is no point in starting internet wars. I mean, I could do that or do something that excites me. It still riles me up though, just for a minute.
- speaking of inaccurate information that Lucy movie really hurt to watch but some of the lines were cool like the death is an illusion thing and the whole i'm everywhere/everything
- Reading is very hard for me, its hard to stay still. I prefer watching documentaries or listening to podcasts and doing something else at the same time.
- I enjoyed reading as a child though
- I'm pretty sure i have poor self-identity because i absorb others personalities does that make sense?
- I like roleplaying! It's fun (builds my vocabulary and improves sentence structure (yes i know my grammar here is bad but i'm not always this bad i swear)) and I'm considering starting an original character role-play myself
- I also like creating cool homes for my hermit crabs/hamster based off their actual home
- I don't see the point in breeding dogs just for a certain color of fur or whatever, it wastes resources and there are tons of dogs in animal shelters.
- I love roller coasters and stuff like that; kind of a thrill seeker.
- I like web design although i just make themes for tumblr and haven't bothered outside of tumblr, its just a hobby. nothing i'm passionate about.
ok so any input would be nice