First 12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I am frustrated about the Enneagram. Due to my energy levels and mood varying so much over the course of the day, I identify with different types at different times and can get vastly different results. I usually feel very confident, sharp and determined in the morning and early afternoon. Later, I start feeling tired, emotionally expressive and often quite lonely. An example of the difference: early in the day I'm thinking about how many women I could have sex with without stopping, later in the day I just dream about someone giving me a hug. Though none of this seems directly connected to Enneagram, my daily mood "cycle" really affects my results on tests. To an extent, it does the same to MBTI.
    What is it that you do during the day? Does it give you energy? Does it drain you? How? Why? What do you hate doing? What do you love doing?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I don't think you are a 5.

A 6, I would guess.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    What is it that you do during the day?
    As I'm a student, it varies.

At the moment for example, I am multitasking between posting on here and reading one of my theory books on musical form. I like it this way. If I was doing just one thing for that long, I would quickly get bored and lose focus. A general overview of my day is study, lectures & tutes (some days), piano practice, various forms of exercise and recreational time online.

Does it give you energy?
    Not really, I am either neutral or negative about what i do. What gives me energy is going out, away from the city. At the very least, into the hills and forests, but ideally, traveling overseas.

Does it drain you? How? Why?
    Most things I do take up some concentration and my mental energy is finite. Composing is especially energy consuming, i can only really write a minute's worth of music a day at most. The process of having to concentrate and synthesise entirely new things, then write it all down accurately, is quite stressful. I rarely meet deadlines with my creative (as opposed to theoretical) work, and i don't feel that i am getting any better, which frustrates me even more.

Oddly, this is disconnected to my physical energy/stamina. I could be unable to think clearly and feel drained, but still be able to go out for a long run.

What do you hate doing? What do you love doing?
    I hate waiting in queues, having to listen to boring conversations, wasting my time on anything/anyone.... There's not much that I could say I love. Listening to music, maybe, traveling and sex.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post

A 6, I would guess.
    How many people actually read my OP post?!?
    Last edited by Kullervo; 07-24-2014 at 01:00 AM.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post

A 6, I would guess.
    That's what I was thinking

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

*sigh*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

As for the types that aren't your core type, if I recall correctly they don't determine your basic fears and desires - that's what your core does. It's worth considering that counterphobic 6's can be 8-like from time to time, only with a more emotional touch.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo
    I hate waiting in queues, having to listen to boring conversations, wasting my time on anything/anyone.... There's not much that I could say I love. Listening to music, maybe, traveling and sex.
    Everyone should work on this. People know what they hate, but how many people know what they love?

I do not mean that I am seasoned pilgrim, but I think I have found the road to Mecca, at least.

How many people actually read my OP post?!?
    I looked at your results, in saw that 4,5,6 and 8 were pretty high. My assessment is consistent with the top result.

I admit that I don't put much stock in your tritype, but I guess I'd put 4 and 1 in there.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78