I filled out a questionnaire and I was wondering if there would be anyone who could help me to determine my stacking based on it. Anyone? Please? I would be extremely thankful. To add, I am almost sure that my tritype is 3w2 7w? 1w2.
Self-preservation (Need to protect and preserve)
1. Do you tend to save money and are cautious about spending it?
I do want to save money and I try to, but I have to admit that I have a hard time, because typically I end up spontaneously spending it on random stuff. I guess I’ll have to learn to control myself in that way.
2. Are you security oriented? Ready to protect yourself, those close to you and your resources?
I am mildly protective; if the time comes, I will protect any loved one. In addition, I am very protective of my freedom and independence.
3. Are you fairly consistent? Like things known and regular? No big chances?
As far as I am not consistent, I try to learn to be a direct, patient person. Still I enjoy new different things & changes – stability is mind-numbing. I love the act of learning something new and trying something I never thought possible.
4. Do you dislike taking big risks unless it’s a “sure” thing?
I always think before I act, but I am not afraid of taking risks.
5. Are you fairly private? Not revealing too much to strangers?
I am rather an open person – I essentially dislike my tendency to withdraw into myself.
6. Do you tend to be introverted?
I do, because I need time to recharge. Everyone does.
7. Do you understand money? Securities? Investments?
How do you “understand” money? I guess I do not. However one of the main goals in my life is to be financially independent.
8. Do you tend to plan for the future? Ready for emergencies?
Yes. I guess I am the person who needs to have a plan; at some point I can’t stand to make it up as I go along. I strongly dislike being unprepared.
9. Are you concerned about health? Safety? Comfort? Home? Hearth?
Would it sound strange if I admit that I am more concerned about my appearance than my health? The answer is still “yes”– I am concerned about these things as any other usual person.
10. Are you worried about what may go wrong? Tend to imagine worse case scenarios?
It’s no use thinking about negative things. Blame it on my unjustifiable optimism.
11. Do you like things spelled out? Details? Exact information? Guarantees?
Yes, I do. I naturally speculate and always see double meaning in someone else’s words – it complicates the relationships with my friends; which is the reason why I made it my habit to find out all at once and clarify relationships with people.
12. In relationships, do you take care of others financially?
No. Nobody ever asked me to.
Social (Need for Social Validation)
1. Do you need or really like social validation?
I am learning not to base my value on what other people think of me; from time to time my self-esteem relies on what people think about me as a person in general. We all have a need for social validation – a need to know that we are needed, loved and appreciated.
2. Is social image important to you?
Definitely. I have a strong need to appear as a person I always wanted to be. The problem is that when we feel that we fit into a definition, we lose ourselves, because we feel that we can’t embrace the parts that don’t fit with that certain definition.
3. Do you have desires/fantasies of being rewarded in a social or public arena?
Hm. Yes, I do have.
4. Do you think about your affect on others, groups, organizations, and the world?
More than anything I want to be a genuinely good friend. If my actions had a positive impact on someone’s life, it would be wonderful.
5. Is it very important to you to look good in public, groups, work, and the world? Is name recognition important, either yours or others?
Name recognition? No. But it is important for me to look good & collected in public.
6. Are you upset if you don’t get enough validation, reward for the hard and creative work you do in a social context or for a social cause?
Typically? Yes. On the other hand, if I am satisfied with what I’ve done, then that is more than enough. “Always do your best.”
7. Are you involved in groups, organizations and team oriented activities?
Not at the moment, but I wish I was.
8. Is belonging to special groups or being a leader of a group important to you?
It is not as important for me to be a leader as it is important to have a group of people who share the same interests and values.
9. Are you strongly upset if you feel not included or rejected by a group or family or not invited to a social event?
Of course. Wouldn’t you be upset?
10. Do you make your money through your association with groups affecting a large number of people?
Unfortunately I don’t have a job at the moment.
11. Do you get really upset if you make a social faux pas? Do you think about and plan out how you will be or present yourself in public?
I do get upset and disappointed with myself for as long as it bothers me and for as long as other people remind me about that.
12. Are you the social instigator and connector in your family?
From time to time, when I am in a mood.
Sexual (Need for Relationship Closeness)
1. Do you define yourself through a romantic or close partnership? Is closeness with another person of paramount importance?
I’m not fine with having no other identity than “someone’s girlfriend”, but I do need a person I can be completely honest about my deepest feelings with.
2. Do you like intense energy, particularly in relating to people? Are you energized when you have a revealing conversation or engagement with another, particularly a special other?
Yes! Exactly me. I feel complete & energized every time after a meaningful conversation with a person who understands me.
3. Do you tend to focus more attention on close relationships than money?
What has one thing to do with the other?
4. Does money relate to how a partner will see you more than security for yourself?
What a shame to say it, but “yes”.
5. Are money and resources less for self and more to please an intimate other?
Definitely not. However I am a pleaser, which is for certain – I am extremely sensitive to the needs of others.
6. Does your attention go more to how well you relate to a partner or potential partner than to other concerns?
Yes. I want to feel safe before giving myself to another person; as a result I am selective and self-contained. My own insecurities often can propel me to see faults in my partner.
7. Would others describe you as dramatic? Do you like to go deep with things?
Fine, they would… a little bit. I am extremely intense with my emotions & feelings.
8. Do you tend to be in the moment and not think as much about the future or your future security?
More “yes” than “not”, but I have big, ambitious plans for the future as well.
9. Do you have an urge to merge? Do you “lose yourself” with an important other at times?
In relationships, I don’t like the whole “We” concept, because I value my freedom above anything else. How can you be super sensitive to someone else’s needs all the time? This is exhausting, you know.
10. Do you like risk taking? New experiences? Tend to get bored without enough stimulation particularly in the area of relationships?
Yes, yes, yes. I like new experiences more than anything else. Additionally, I easily get bored with people as soon as the mystery is gone – I have an inability to have a long-term intimate relationship and find predictable relationship uninteresting.
11. Are you focused more on connection with another and forget your own priorities?
Yes, it always happens in my relationships and my friendships. I have a hard time saying “No”.
12. Do you focus a lot on sexuality, romantic fantasies or mystical spiritual experiences?
Surprisingly, sometimes I do.