User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 169

  1. #101
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    And it really wasn't worth it.

  2. #102
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,410

    Default

    Hey Typoz, I get kind of an NTJ vibe from you, but I also have a request.

    Can you pick one of these five that fits you best from the two categories (inclusion and control)?
    INCLUSION: Who is IN or OUT of the relationship
    Melancholy - Everyone OUT, except for "Exclusive Club"
    Sanguine - Everybody "IN" ("Come on in!")
    Choleric - Don't call me; I'll call you; until then, OUT! (except for "Exclusive Club")
    Supine - Everybody IN; but you must reach out and invite me!
    Phlegmatic - "Take 'em or leave 'em"

    CONTROL: Who maintains the POWER and makes the DECISIONS for the relationship
    Melancholy - "I don't control you, so please don't try to control me"
    Sanguine - Controls or being controlled according to "SWING"
    Choleric - "I'M the Boss!"
    Supine - "YOU'RE the Boss!"
    Phlegmatic - Democratic; "Let's all be Boss!"
    Note: These statements were created as far as I know by Eric B. I do not take credit for them.

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Hey Typoz, I get kind of an NTJ vibe from you, but I also have a request.

    Can you pick one of these five that fits you best from the two categories (inclusion and control)?

    Note: These statements were created as far as I know by Eric B. I do not take credit for them.
    Depends on the situation. I've been in a few of those more than once.

  4. #104
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Depends on the situation. I've been in a few of those more than once.
    You just like making this difficult, don't you?

    Okay then, which would you say apply to you most of the time...or which several apply to you most of the time?

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    You just like making this difficult, don't you?

    Okay then, which would you say apply to you most of the time...or which several apply to you most of the time?
    Sanguine - Everybody "IN" ("Come on in!")
    Choleric - Don't call me; I'll call you; until then, OUT! (except for "Exclusive Club")
    Supine - Everybody IN; but you must reach out and invite me!
    Phlegmatic - "Take 'em or leave 'em"
    Melancholy - "I don't control you, so please don't try to control me"
    Choleric - "I'M the Boss!"
    Phlegmatic - Democratic; "Let's all be Boss!"

  6. #106
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Sanguine - Everybody "IN" ("Come on in!")
    Choleric - Don't call me; I'll call you; until then, OUT! (except for "Exclusive Club")
    Supine - Everybody IN; but you must reach out and invite me!
    Phlegmatic - "Take 'em or leave 'em"
    Melancholy - "I don't control you, so please don't try to control me"
    Choleric - "I'M the Boss!"
    Phlegmatic - Democratic; "Let's all be Boss!"
    Now I just want to type you EISNTFPJ.

    I'm going to make this a bit more difficult for you.

    Can you give examples of situations where you would feel these different ways? The more details the merrier.

  7. #107
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    How is the need to have quality food bizarre?
    It's the unusual focus on that topic which is odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post


    Well, apparently you didn't understand what I was doing.

    Which, understood correctly, would help illuminate why it is you tend to get as exasperated as you did above.
    It's not exasperation, merely irritation. You don't signify enough to exasperate me, and never will.
    It's a waste of your time (in your own estimation) and a waste of our time, having to wade through all the worthless posturing, so what's the point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    It's the unusual focus on that topic which is odd.
    And what's the focus then? I think you're seeing something that isn't there.

  9. #109
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Sure. I made it up. And you didn't write any of this either:
    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    For example, my family members get their hair in almost every meal, therefore if I was to choose to order food, make it myself or let them make it, my first choice would be to order it, second make it myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Today I witnessed someone taking out slices of pizza from the oven, and man that was nasty! The person has folded the pizza slices, mixed them with one another, turned it over, etc., it was painful to watch. I just took my own pizza slices after the person was done with giving the slices for everybody else. I took them nice and clean, without turning them over, folding them or any other problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    I think the first time I've told my parents to not organize a birthday was when I was about 10 or so, as the money I was gifted was stolen and used to buy my clothes anyway and I used to get relatively good food. After that, I was organizing my birthday, because I had a bit more of personal possessions, hence I had a place to hide the money and I started getting lesser quality food. However, I never bring a present if I go to someone else's birthday: they have to invite me because I'm "family" anyway, therefore bringing a present is impractical and pointless, as I don't care what they think about me in the first place - the important thing is to get a lot of quality food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    The money is for gadgets, quality items that I can use, or could even say - play with, quality food, clothes, hardware, etc..
    There may be more, I only skimmed your posts because they are kind of long and full of dull and unnecessary detail (ironically).
    At least one other person noticed:
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Typoz, your judgements of the individuals you've had a look at are funny... and slightly absurd.
    It's pretty weird that you seized on this observation of mine and completely overlooked the other, more serious speculation..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Sure. I made it up. And you didn't write any of this either:
    There may be more, I only skimmed your posts because they are kind of long and full of dull and unnecessary detail (ironically).
    Okay, so how is this OCD or an obsession?

    - Hairs in food.
    - Taking food nicely, without a huge chunk of cheese on one side of pizza and no cheese on the other.
    - After eating the cheapest, horribly tasting food at home, wanting quality food that actually tastes good and contains less potentially hazardous shit like preservatives.
    - Quality food over shitty food.

    Explain this to me, because I don't get it.

    It's pretty weird that you seized on this observation of mine and completely overlooked the other, more serious speculation..
    The "more serious speculation" was about a different subject, which was commented on by me instantly afterwards. As you should've noticed when quoting, by the way.

Similar Threads

  1. What type am I? So much internal conflict!
    By Nicki in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 10:48 PM
  2. What Type Am I?
    By Strangelove in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 05:47 PM
  3. What type am I NOT.
    By Poser in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 09:28 AM
  4. What Type am I?
    By reason in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 09:22 AM
  5. What type am I?
    By Kiddo in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 06:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO