• INFJ - I can be organized... at times

1 3.57%
  • ENFJ - I can hug you to death

1 3.57%
  • Other - NT (lols)

1 3.57%
  • Other - SJ (I bake cakes)

3 10.71%
  • Other - SP (I can clean my bike chain!)

2 7.14%
  • bunE

12 42.86%
  • 2LIP

2 7.14%
  • 4EST

2 7.14%
  • Voltron

9 32.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 1234513 Last

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I just really Ne-mode... and I don't get to go banana crazy in Ne-mode IRL very often.

I don't get to play reindeer Ne games with my ENTP fwends IRL much anymore.
    I miss my INTP friends too.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I hear you on the movies... some days it's like I want to roll around in angst and sadness like a man covered in honey rolling around in kelp and then getting up and saying "hey i'm vineman!"

or something....
    hahahahahaha....hahahahaha....hahahaha....hahahaha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I just really Ne-mode... and I don't get to go banana crazy in Ne-mode IRL very often.
    Yes, I know and that in itself isn't exactly the suspicious part. But a few things that are suspicious:

-Over the course of your posts, you have mentioned LOTS of different people that you know IRL, and that you know well enough to know their type

-You not only engage in a lot of the games here, you have started a lot of them

-Staying in any extraverted function state after a long time should get tiring for an introvert. And you look like the energizer bunny in that realm

But.... there's one minor consequence of my reasoning here: it makes me look comparatively introverted, and I don't think I should go back there again. Maybe you just got mad skillz

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    what about you...are you angsty? are all infps angsty?? i wanna know!!!
    I think INFPs come with this secret inner room inside ourselves that laments the distance of the stars from our souls as we sit trapped upon this earth, tethered to an existence surrounded by those who will never understand us... as we slowly eat the cornflakes of our own demise.

how's that?

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Yes, I know and that in itself isn't exactly the suspicious part. But a few things that are suspicious:

-Over the course of your posts, you have mentioned LOTS of different people that you know IRL, and that you know well enough to know their type

-You not only engage in a lot of the games here, you have started a lot of them

-Staying in any extraverted function state after a long time should get tiring for an introvert. And you look like the energizer bunny in that realm

But.... there's one minor consequence of my reasoning here: it makes me look comparatively introverted, and I don't think I should go back there again. Maybe you just got mad skillz
    Debunking:
    1- Just because I mention someone doesn't mean I am their friend. Perhaps I am a stalker. Or I have ONE friend with multiple personalities. Yeah, I went there.
    2- Screenshot or it didn't happen!
    3- Ne makes me happy and does give me energy. I also live alone sans pets. To fill the void I sing to myself off key WITH the windows open. (I just discovered my living room windows were all open after butchering an amazing Florence and the Machine song.)
    4- I only now realized how much I rely on Avatar images (and not the actual words of the usernames) to identify people around here. hoisted by my own petard!

Glycerine

I don't get to play reindeer Ne games with my ENTP fwends IRL much anymore.
    So you are like the female version of JD from Scrubs?

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

This House avatar thing is out of control. You all look like one person talking to themselves.

And I'm being forced to read people's usernames, which I don't appreciate when there's a picture distracting me. Stop confusing the visual thinkers!

INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Debunking:
    1- Just because I mention someone doesn't mean I am their friend. Perhaps I am a stalker. Or I have ONE friend with multiple personalities. Yeah, I went there.
    2- Screenshot or it didn't happen!
    3- Ne makes me happy and does give me energy. I also live alone sans pets. To fill the void I sing to myself off key WITH the windows open. (I just discovered my living room windows were all open after butchering an amazing Florence and the Machine song.)
    4- I only now realized how much I rely on Avatar images (and not the actual words of the usernames) to identify people around here. hoisted by my own petard!
    Debunking your debunking:
    1- Note that I didn't use the word "friend" Stalking and talking to one person with MPD would also be pretty tiring, just perhaps not as fast...
    2- Screenshots aren't necessarily. We all already know
    3- Okay fine, got me there.... things get a little blurry in such a case.
    4- Focus on picture more than words? Curiouser and curiouser

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    This House avatar thing is out of control. You all look like one person talking to themselves.

And I'm being forced to read people's usernames, which I don't appreciate when there's a picture distracting me. Stop confusing the visual thinkers!

What's wrong with talking to myself?

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, go ahead!

OK cool, thanks!

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Debunking your debunking:
    1- Note that I didn't use the word "friend" Stalking and talking to one person with MPD would also be pretty tiring, just perhaps not as fast...
    2- Screenshots aren't necessarily. We all already know
    3- Okay fine, got me there.... things get a little blurry in such a case.
    4- Focus on picture more than words? Curiouser and curiouser
    Debunking your debunking of my debunking:
    1- So you admit that I don't talk about a lot of people! Excellent!
    2- You know nothing even though you think you know something. All I can say is, the snowflake is not at cause for the snowball.
    3-
    4- wut iz dis ting called wordz?