User Tag List

First 202829303132 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

I use a Mac... Does that make me an STP?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    I use a Mac... Does that make me an STP?
    No it makes you a graphic artist.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    No it makes you a graphic artist.
    Oh... so SP.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Oh... so SP.
    OMGZ IS THAT WHY I'M ON A MAC??!!!

Spooky!

ReflecTcelfeR

OMGZ IS THAT WHY I'M ON A MAC??!!!

Spooky!

No. That's stereotypical. We don't believe that here at Type C

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

No. That's stereotypical. We don't believe that here at Type C
    Wait...do you wear homespun clothes?

ReflecTcelfeR

Wait...do you wear homespun clothes?
    I wear tree bark slung together by the roots of roses. Only the finest of clothing.

ReflecTcelfeR

@amerellis

Enough to type me off of or no?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Ok, so I was avoiding coming on here because I really didn't want to have to deal with everyone doubting my theories when I was having doubts about my own type but . . . believe it or not you guys I really have noticed a change in myself. And I had a dream about it last night where people also noticed a change in me based on the video I posted in the 3 types thread, so if you haven't seen that then and think I'm full of it, then please do that . . .
    O and btw, even though my new original type is INFJ, my type of origin is now ENFP. which, considering how those are the functions I have spent all my life developing, I probably still come off more as than an INFJ. Also, ENFP is also closer to ESTP functions so to the untrained eye/ear, I'd probably come off more ESTP before I came off INFJ.
    And yeah, everyone making fun of me because I believe types can change, first of all me mistyping you at first is not me thinking that your type changed. Remeber I didn't come on here with my theory as developed as it is now, with thinking that everyone has 3 types.
    @mrcockburn @Stigmata : I'm sorry if it seems that way but that really is far from the truth. I now realise that I can only find type of origin based purely on written voice, which I might go back and forth on as it can take me a while to click into someones style of writing. Also, Stigmata, that post seemed way ironic to me, saying that your Pness needs to be recognized and in a world where you were dictator it would be . . . uhm . . . don't you realize that fantasizing about power like that is much MUCH more characteristic of INTJs than INTPs? I stand by my original typing of you in that I think your type of orgin at least is INTJ.
    @Uwace : You seem like an ESFP to me in almost every respect and that's probably not going to be changing any time soon.
    @ReflecTcelfeR : I'll admit, going strictly off your username, I would guess you were a NTP, probably ENTP. But I'll investigate your posts more to tell you with more confidence what I believe your type of origin to be.
    . . . . . . . . .
    My mistake, at least for your type of origin, I'm getting ENFP. Also, seeing how you reference peter pan, "NeVRland," in your quote, which is a story of NF fantasy, NF seems to fit based off that I suppose.
    @Jonnyboy : You are so welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by amerellis View Post
    @Stigmata : I'm sorry if it seems that way but that really is far from the truth. I now realise that I can only find type of origin based purely on written voice, which I might go back and forth on as it can take me a while to click into someones style of writing. Also, Stigmata, that post seemed way ironic to me, saying that your Pness needs to be recognized and in a world where you were dictator it would be . . . uhm . . . don't you realize that fantasizing about power like that is much MUCH more characteristic of INTJs than INTPs? I stand by my original typing of you in that I think your type of orgin at least is INTJ.
    It follows the typical posting protocol I've worked oh so hard to establish here; It's my posting ass-groove, if you will. Unfortunately, the INTJ porridge is too hot, and the INFP porridge is too cold, and it looks like the only one left is that slop of INTP porridge in between them.

Quote Originally Posted by amerellis View Post
    Ok, so I was avoiding coming on here because I really didn't want to have to deal with everyone doubting my theories when I was having doubts about my own type but . . . believe it or not you guys I really have noticed a change in myself. And I had a dream about it last night where people also noticed a change in me based on the video I posted in the 3 types thread, so if you haven't seen that then and think I'm full of it, then please do that . . .
    I don't have much to comment on this besides the fact that reading this and the projected sense of persecution and and desperation in the tone of this post made me think of the Pat Benatar song "Love is a Battlefield" for some reason, however, I can't explain why I saw any sort of connection between the two. I even edited the lyrics of the song so they'd be a bit more apt to your present little predicament.

We are Jung
    Si to Ni we stand
    No function order, no demands
    Typology is a battlefield

We are strong, no on can tell us we're typed wrong
    Searchin' our posts for so long
    Both of us knowing
    Typology is a battlefield

Again, not much to say, other than I found humor in this. I imagined you giving this post as a speech in front of an angry mob of pitchfork and fiery torch wielding posters in an attempt to pacify their rage with your touching words of pure intentions and an admission of wrong doing, hoping they can excuse your actions by appealing to their sympathies.