User Tag List

First 202829303132 Last

Results 291 to 300 of 337

  1. #291
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    I use a Mac... Does that make me an STP?

  2. #292
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    I use a Mac... Does that make me an STP?
    No it makes you a graphic artist.

  3. #293
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    No it makes you a graphic artist.
    Oh... so SP.

  4. #294
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    Oh... so SP.
    OMGZ IS THAT WHY I'M ON A MAC??!!!

    Spooky!


  5. #295
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    OMGZ IS THAT WHY I'M ON A MAC??!!!

    Spooky!

    No. That's stereotypical. We don't believe that here at Type C

  6. #296
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    No. That's stereotypical. We don't believe that here at Type C
    Wait...do you wear homespun clothes?

  7. #297
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Wait...do you wear homespun clothes?
    I wear tree bark slung together by the roots of roses. Only the finest of clothing.

  8. #298
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    @amerellis

    Enough to type me off of or no?

  9. #299
    Senior Member amerellis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Ok, so I was avoiding coming on here because I really didn't want to have to deal with everyone doubting my theories when I was having doubts about my own type but . . . believe it or not you guys I really have noticed a change in myself. And I had a dream about it last night where people also noticed a change in me based on the video I posted in the 3 types thread, so if you haven't seen that then and think I'm full of it, then please do that . . .
    O and btw, even though my new original type is INFJ, my type of origin is now ENFP. which, considering how those are the functions I have spent all my life developing, I probably still come off more as than an INFJ. Also, ENFP is also closer to ESTP functions so to the untrained eye/ear, I'd probably come off more ESTP before I came off INFJ.
    And yeah, everyone making fun of me because I believe types can change, first of all me mistyping you at first is not me thinking that your type changed. Remeber I didn't come on here with my theory as developed as it is now, with thinking that everyone has 3 types.
    @mrcockburn @Stigmata : I'm sorry if it seems that way but that really is far from the truth. I now realise that I can only find type of origin based purely on written voice, which I might go back and forth on as it can take me a while to click into someones style of writing. Also, Stigmata, that post seemed way ironic to me, saying that your Pness needs to be recognized and in a world where you were dictator it would be . . . uhm . . . don't you realize that fantasizing about power like that is much MUCH more characteristic of INTJs than INTPs? I stand by my original typing of you in that I think your type of orgin at least is INTJ.
    @Uwace : You seem like an ESFP to me in almost every respect and that's probably not going to be changing any time soon.
    @ReflecTcelfeR : I'll admit, going strictly off your username, I would guess you were a NTP, probably ENTP. But I'll investigate your posts more to tell you with more confidence what I believe your type of origin to be.
    . . . . . . . . .
    My mistake, at least for your type of origin, I'm getting ENFP. Also, seeing how you reference peter pan, "NeVRland," in your quote, which is a story of NF fantasy, NF seems to fit based off that I suppose.
    @Jonnyboy : You are so welcome.

  10. #300
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amerellis View Post
    @Stigmata : I'm sorry if it seems that way but that really is far from the truth. I now realise that I can only find type of origin based purely on written voice, which I might go back and forth on as it can take me a while to click into someones style of writing. Also, Stigmata, that post seemed way ironic to me, saying that your Pness needs to be recognized and in a world where you were dictator it would be . . . uhm . . . don't you realize that fantasizing about power like that is much MUCH more characteristic of INTJs than INTPs? I stand by my original typing of you in that I think your type of orgin at least is INTJ.
    It follows the typical posting protocol I've worked oh so hard to establish here; It's my posting ass-groove, if you will. Unfortunately, the INTJ porridge is too hot, and the INFP porridge is too cold, and it looks like the only one left is that slop of INTP porridge in between them.

    Quote Originally Posted by amerellis View Post
    Ok, so I was avoiding coming on here because I really didn't want to have to deal with everyone doubting my theories when I was having doubts about my own type but . . . believe it or not you guys I really have noticed a change in myself. And I had a dream about it last night where people also noticed a change in me based on the video I posted in the 3 types thread, so if you haven't seen that then and think I'm full of it, then please do that . . .
    I don't have much to comment on this besides the fact that reading this and the projected sense of persecution and and desperation in the tone of this post made me think of the Pat Benatar song "Love is a Battlefield" for some reason, however, I can't explain why I saw any sort of connection between the two. I even edited the lyrics of the song so they'd be a bit more apt to your present little predicament.

    We are Jung
    Si to Ni we stand
    No function order, no demands
    Typology is a battlefield

    We are strong, no on can tell us we're typed wrong
    Searchin' our posts for so long
    Both of us knowing
    Typology is a battlefield

    Again, not much to say, other than I found humor in this. I imagined you giving this post as a speech in front of an angry mob of pitchfork and fiery torch wielding posters in an attempt to pacify their rage with your touching words of pure intentions and an admission of wrong doing, hoping they can excuse your actions by appealing to their sympathies.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2015, 12:03 PM
  2. Who you are VS who you'd like to be
    By lucibelle in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 02-19-2015, 10:14 PM
  3. Which enneatype would you least like to be and why?
    By The Great One in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 04:39 PM
  4. If you're sexay, are you more likely to be an extrovert?
    By teslashock in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 06:24 PM
  5. Are you more likely to be politically left or right if you scare easily?
    By ajblaise in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 05:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO