• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type: Try Me...

G

Glycerine

ENFP. I don't see anything ENTP about you. You remind me of most of the male ENFPs on here.

Chloe

mm, okay, now this is irritating, you open a type thread and then you dont answer type related questions.

i am beginning to see Vamp's point.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well, I guess we disagree. There's nothing that really points to him not being ENFP either... just saying.

He doesn't respond to type related questions. His trolling is thoughtless. He lacks depth and doesn't seem to think through what he's saying.

Chloe

He doesn't respond to type related questions. His trolling is thoughtless. He lacks depth and doesn't seem to think through what he's saying.

but you are assuming that ENFPs cant be trolls? :shock:

Hitler was an ENFJ, let me remind you.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP

enfps troll all the time but not in such an aimless, thoughtless manner.
I'd say enfj. J can mimic Te. It's not the trolling itself that bothers me, it's the manner of trolling. One would think that an enfp would make it more interesting and less transparent. You know, less "try hard". I know "N" can make people. ..you know. ...

G

Glycerine

How does any of that indicate that he is not ENFP? I am just going on a limb and say that NOT all ENFPs have depth and they can sure as hell could be thoughtless trolls... if they want to be. MBTI does not dictate how one's going to act but give a little possible insight into why an individual may act a certain way. FTR, I don't regard Deja Vu has a thoughtless troll unless I am missing something.

:wubbie:

G

Glycerine

enfps troll all the time but not in such an aimless, thoughtless manner.
I'd say enfj. J can mimic Te. It's not the trolling itself that bothers me, it's the manner of trolling. One would think that an enfp would make it more interesting and less transparent. You know, less "try hard". I know "N" can make people. ..you know. ...
What??? That has squat to do with whether or not he's ENFP.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
He just doesn't seem like it. He seems more enfj if anything in the nf group. :shrug:

G

Glycerine

Ok cool. He very well could be but those seemed to be pretty weird reasons.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
Ok cool. He very well could be but those seemed to pretty weird reasons.

Of course why I think he's not is weird. I'm an enfp. I'm self aware, he's trying to prove he's the quirkiest enfp there ever was with all his unimaginative posturing. He bathes in the attention this thread creates while giving some very vague descriptions of his Te process and nothing else to assist in typing him. I guess he's enfp, after all.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENFJs don't usually troll a bunch because it hurts their Fe. Even people with twisted Fe dom usually have an "agenda" they don't just troll pointlessly.

I don't see ENFJ in this person. I don't claim to know his type. But the way he communicates seems more ENFP to me, because he just seems more like a Feeler to me, and the succinctness of his "one-liners" could come more from Te. ENTPs tend to :heart: their walls of text. :dry: