0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
123 Last

Thread: Please Type me

Default Please Type me

I have no idea what my type is. The only thing I know is that I'm an introvert (and maybe no one can say without actually meeting me in person but) and I can learn and chameleon any type I want if I study it enough without realizing I'm doing it. I hate this crap. I don't mesh with any type and no type wants me *cries*. So whatever is most chosen in the poll will become my forever type. I vow to never change and will curse and embarrass those with the same type .

I'm ready. :workout: No that doesn't mean go and lift weights ESTPs or do something more entertaining. Come back now! Or I shall put a thousand curses upon thee! And Jesus will misplace your keys when you need them quick or else you'll be late for work! hahaha.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Describe yourself. How do you think? What do you feel? What is your general attitude in life? What are you primarily focused on?
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Describe yourself. How do you think? What do you feel? What is your general attitude in life? What are you primarily focused on?
    Okay, since you are nice and being nice and seem to be the only one who cares . Thanks for the attention!

How do you think?
    Oh man, I don't know. Sometimes I think the world is a play-pin for me to act like I'm perpetually being given adrenaline shots and can do whatever I want and other times, when I'm not feeling like that I feel drained and think I play around too much and then get serious about stuff. I tend to fluctuate between that mostly. But I would prefer to have a pandora's box of manuals, machines, and explaining of all physics that I can figure out from and build into whatever I want for my amusement and entertainment. So I want a giant place to build all of this and I wish I didn't have to do annoying things like laundry and showering (as silly as that may sound it is really a chore for me).

What do you feel?
    Honestly? Confused, financially stuck where I am for awhile, and a bit lonely and bored because of this. I guess that is why I use some of my free time to visit this forum and study and enjoy whatever I want to.

What is your general attitude in life?
    Don't be an annoying presumptuous jerk and think everyone should be a certain way to live best or should live up to what you think is an ideal way for you to live. But when I say 'you' I don't mean 'you' as in the reader. It just sounds dumb and boring to say 'one' instead of 'you' all the damn time even though they suggest in college we say 'one', but then the damn paper says 'one' so many damn times it become annoying...Oh well that's beside the point I guess...

What are you primarily focused on?
    Right now I'm rebuilding an old scooter and having trouble getting the engine to fire, but think I have the valve timing wrong because everything else is working correctly. And I'm in school for electrical engineering, but my grades are bad this semester because one of my classes is very theoretical, but the teacher leaves out all the important details and I guess expects us to want to read a horrendously written textbook on semiconductors that doesn't even bother to define the variables in the equations it uses within the same chapter that the variables are used. It puts all the definitions in the back and doesn't even really elaborate much on them...I just can't be motivated to spend time sitting around trying to make sense of stuff only to find out I had the wrong idea to begin with because the base material was somewhat ambiguous and misleading...Ugh I'm ranting...

Type me. DO IT.

MBTI
    Jipe
    Enneagram
    Memb
    Socionics
    Er

Hella ISTP.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Yeah, I'd go for ISTP too
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

*pokes at little sticks with tentacles*

before I ever read your type (I tend not to notice those at times!) I just assumed you were an ISTP because you sound like one, you feel like one and you logic like one

this is a complement, as I wish I could be as cool as an ISTP
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Yeah, that type seems to fit me pretty well. I don't know I never considered that one. Maybe because I have spent so much time trying to force myself through school because I want financial stability. I don't know. Okay, thanks people.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

one more for ISTP...second guess would be INTP.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

YOU ARE NOT AN ISTP.

An ISTP would NEVER use/have that avatar, ever, nope.

I think you are definitely an INT....

Also, if you don't know your type maybe MBTI is not for you.

Know thyself.

That's one of the most important/vital aspects to life.

Knowing who you are.

And, no, this does not entail being told who you are by a bunch of internet strangers.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    An ISTP would NEVER use/have that avatar, ever, nope.