User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 21

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    96

    Default

    He sounds INTJ.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    AHH!
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    First guess INTJ, second guess INFJ. The ability to see numerous perspectives at once is very suggestive of Ni as a dominant function.
    No way is he INFJ. Fe would like to hold hands in public, and since he doesn't, he's not Fe. ISTJ or INTJ are my guesses, like everyone else has said.

  3. #13
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FaithBW View Post
    [I]
    ~He has a much easier time to seeing two viewpoints than I do. When I get really emotionally invested in an issue, he is usually the one that helps me to see the other sides. He can remain grounded.

    ~He is much more positive than I am. In fact, he complains that I am too negative sometimes.
    Okay, I didn't notice these before. It kind of rules out ISTJ for me, especially if you are an INFP as you say you are. If he were an ISTJ, you would be the one pointing out the other viewpoints and being positive.

    Now I think INTJ, if INTJ and ISTJ are the choices.

  4. #14
    Dhampyr Economica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    My guess would be ENTP.

    Think about it, people. What would a Muslim ENTP be like?

    (FaithBW, what makes you guess IJ?)

  5. #15
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    My guess would be ENTP.

    Think about it, people. What would a Muslim ENTP be like?
    Good point - MBTI is very Western-biased. It does not really take cultural matters into account.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  6. #16
    Senior Member avolkiteshvara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    YaYa
    Posts
    895

    Default

    ESFP

  7. #17
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Yeah, I was thinking something Ne-based, but I was going with her choices and the fact that she's an INFP and sees such a difference with him. Because I am always pointing out the different viewpoints and am typically positive, but she says she isn't. Sure you're an INFP, Faith BW?

  8. #18
    Dhampyr Economica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking something Ne-based, but I was going with her choices and the fact that she's an INFP and sees such a difference with him. Because I am always pointing out the different viewpoints and am typically positive, but she says she isn't. Sure you're an INFP, Faith BW?
    Positive/negative isn't so strongly type-related as to be definitive.

    Seeing different viewpoints? Not definitive either, but yeah, strong sign of extroverted perception.

  9. #19
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    My guess would be ENTP.

    Think about it, people. What would a Muslim ENTP be like?

    (FaithBW, what makes you guess IJ?)
    The below three points would go against ENTP imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by FaithBW View Post
    ~In some ways, he is very traditional.

    ~He's not very affectionate.

    ~He's extremely frugal and a much better saver than I am.
    I could see any xxTJ though.

  10. #20
    pathwise dependent FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj
    Posts
    5,908

    Default

    Looks like an ISTJ imho.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Similar Threads

  1. People who refuse to change their unhappy situations.
    By King sns in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 12-21-2015, 08:40 PM
  2. who wants to take on the challenge of determining my type?
    By catherinegoode in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:33 PM
  3. Help me type a friend who won't take a type test!
    By Becks in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-13-2013, 11:08 AM
  4. [MBTItm] which type is most likely to refuse taking the MBTI test?
    By Drezoryx in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 12:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO