User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 25

  1. #1
    Member Article Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    ROBO
    Posts
    76

    Default Psyche-Type, the MBTI and the so-called "Function Fetish"

    Psyche-Type, the MBTI and the so-called "Function Fetish"

    Discover the science behind the MBTI; Jung's cognitive functions. Learn Psyche-Type: http://www.interpersonality.com/learnpsyche-type/
    From:InterPersonality
    Views:192
    9ratings
    Time:06:03 More inEducation



    New Psych Type Video

  2. #2
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Halfway through the video:
    a. Cognitive functions exist
    b. We can teach you about them through our course.
    c. LOLOL witless amateurs who don't know anything about CF

    I guess this would be geared more towards absolute novices, which is fair, because I suppose a lot of our traffic is coming from people who are just beginning to discover typology.

    I wish these videos didn't have that terrible soothing music playing in the background. Also, the decor of that woman's office is creepily hotel room painting bland.

    EDIT: Having watched the whole video, there's obviously some kind of background of conflict/drama that fueled this as a response. I wonder what went down.

  3. #3
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Halfway through the video:
    a. Cognitive functions exist
    b. We can teach you about them through our course.
    c. LOLOL witless amateurs who don't know anything about CF

    I guess this would be geared more towards absolute novices, which is fair, because I suppose a lot of our traffic is coming from people who are just beginning to discover typology.

    I wish these videos didn't have that terrible soothing music playing in the background. Also, the decor of that woman's office is creepily hotel room painting bland.

    EDIT: Having watched the whole video, there's obviously some kind of background of conflict/drama that fueled this as a response. I wonder what went down.
    I just posted one of the videos related to the conflict/drama. I do think there is a lot of misinformation out there.

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  4. #4
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    EDIT: Having watched the whole video, there's obviously some kind of background of conflict/drama that fueled this as a response. I wonder what went down.
    I got the same feeling the moment when she placed "experts" in air quotes. And then, bam, she took the gloves off in the second half of the video.

    Another video contains the description "If you're serious about knowing your Real Self, why would you trust anyone but an experienced, knowledgeable professional?"

  5. #5
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,782

    Default

    hey, the robot's back. I was wondering where he went. though I still don't like him, I missed him
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  6. #6
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post

    Another video contains the description "If you're serious about knowing your Real Self, why would you trust anyone but an experienced, knowledgeable professional?"


    On the other hand, these people seem reasonable enough to me, even though I'm not really a fan of their video style. I wonder what they make of Vicky Jo Varner ... and vice versa.

  7. #7
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post


    On the other hand, these people seem reasonable enough to me, even though I'm not really a fan of their video style. I wonder what they make of Vicky Jo Varner ... and vice versa.
    They probably just call each other "experts" using air quotes over and over until their index and middle finger muscles get sore

    At least, that's how I imagine most people claiming expertise but without a proper level of "put up or shut up."

  8. #8
    Honeyed Water thoughtlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Posts
    750

    Default

    I did take her course... I don't know what to say.
    You are so arbitrary.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Our work is totally scientific, theres no studies, but totally scientific man.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    10,092

    Default

    The chick in those videos freaks me the fuck out.

    I think @Azure Flame should knock some sense into her.

Similar Threads

  1. What if some of the so called dieties actual ecisted at one
    By draon9 in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2016, 08:42 AM
  2. How the Media Is Fueling the So-Called Opioid Overdose Epidemic
    By Olm the Water King in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2016, 04:21 PM
  3. [NF] NF personalities and the so-called "head orgasms"
    By crow in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-27-2014, 12:07 AM
  4. Thoughts on the so called 'Indigo children'.
    By Inverness in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 08:58 AM
  5. The so-called Mini-Ice age and "Global Warming"
    By heart in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 08:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO