User Tag List

First 123 Last

Socionics
    ILI

@Lyedecker, Agreed.

I don't know why, but I have an instinctive negative reaction to her, not even the information she is displaying, just her. She seems like an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    @Lyedecker, Agreed.

I don't know why, but I have an instinctive negative reaction to her, not even the information she is displaying, just her. She seems like an asshole.
    I can't describe it..."smug" perhaps....

I normally like to give people the benefit of the doubt but if I met her, or she were counseling me, I would feel compelled to poke through the bullshit facade and make the fucker cry.
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    I did take her course... I don't know what to say.
    Good? Bad? Indifferent?

@Lyedecker, Agreed.

I like her.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

deleted

Cognitive functions exist in-so-much as you can derive them from the four preferences, meaning in-so-much as you can derive correlations from individuals being typed accurately with the four preferences. They don't exist independently as a separate entity, else there would be two different typologies (like in the case of Jung vs MBTI. Two different typologies.) In MBTI cognitive functions come to describe individuals in a deeper way, but in general Ti describes a person who is an xxTP, Te describes a person who is an xxTJ. Ti describes Perceiving + Thinking, open-ended, questioning and analyzing logic, just as Te describes Judging + Thinking, logistics and making and organizing logical decisions. If you can't correlate them with individuals matching the four preferences then it's pointless arguing that CFs are the same typology but just a deeper way of typing. If to you CFs come to different results than the MBTI preferences as they hit at something preferences really miss, then that's argument to say it's a different typology. In reality, to speak of one's tertiary functions in the context of the four preferences is simply a matter of each individual's nature. Plenty of individuals relate equally well to the functions outside of their proposed main four, thus proposing such an order is unnecessary.

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Good? Bad? Indifferent?
    A bit indifferent? She used various animated shows (like Kung Fu panda) to explain the functions. I barely understood what Ni was even after her course ...and even though I supposedly have it, but I think everything else was pretty basic. I am just not sure if I actually know how real humans use the functions xD
    You are so arbitrary.

@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=19700" target="_blank">Lyedecker</a>, Agreed.

Cause she's acting in that video....She's in her normal self in the belowgiven one....

What do you think her type is?

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Cause she's acting in that video....She's in her normal self in the belowgiven one....

What do you think her type is?
    Alright, so that's what it was, an INTJ attempting to use Fe (for acting purposes). Ironically, when she was using Fe in the other video, I found that much more condescending than this.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

She has a better understanding on functions and typology than most out there and explains it clearly and focuses on important things in typology. Obviously much is left out because this only deals with some fundamentals of typology. I understand that the INTJ attitude that the channel has pisses off many folks, but like it or not, those people know what they are talking about. Personally i find it amusing that so many people reject what they say and call it bullshit because of their own misunderstandings about typology and emotional reactions to their attitude
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I heard "Lack of professional regard for the MBTI" as "YouTube celebrities are hurting our sales" (not that I don't disagree with there being a lot of bad information). That's capitalism for you.

http://www.interpersonality.com/learnpsyche-type/

Either way, her subtle jabs at the various specific YouTubers are hilarious.
    Last edited by atlascatcher; 03-16-2014 at 04:52 PM. Reason: i suck at grammar sometimes
    [ 4(69) "The Seeker"; IEI-2Ni (INFp) ]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    She has a better understanding on functions and typology than most out there and explains it clearly and focuses on important things in typology. Obviously much is left out because this only deals with some fundamentals of typology. I understand that the INTJ attitude that the channel has pisses off many folks, but like it or not, those people know what they are talking about. Personally i find it amusing that so many people reject what they say and call it bullshit because of their own misunderstandings about typology and emotional reactions to their attitude
    I agree completely

Quote Originally Posted by atlascatcher View Post
    I heard "Lack of professional regard for the MBTI" as "YouTube celebrities are hurting our sales" (not that I don't disagree with there being a lot of bad information). That's capitalism for you.

http://www.interpersonality.com/learnpsyche-type/

Either way, her subtle jabs at the various specific YouTubers are hilarious.
    The thing is, that is what you are interpreting as meaning behind her words. What if you took what she is saying at face value? What if you were in her/their position as somebody who really knows what they are talking about and you were to observe rampant misinformation being spread. Would it frustrate you?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639