User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    In my experience ESFPs like to boss me around and try to change me, since I am not conforming to the social norms and fulfilling the societal obligations that they find so important, ESFP for me being the most judgemental of all the types, except possibly ESFJ.
    I've never experienced that with an ESFP. They seem pretty into novelty and new people. What they really don't like is a buzz kill. I could see how someone who only wanted to have in depth discussions on abstract theories all the time would annoy an ESFP, but them seem much more likely to just get uncontrollably angry than try to change anyone. ESFJs on the other hand can be very single minded. My best friend in ESFJ but when she doesn't like something you can't get her to say a single good word about it. Basically the "well I guess it's fine if you like it but I just think it's completely terrible and disgusting".

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    I don't know about famous ESFPs. But as far as people I know go, ESFPs are definitely my favourite friends to hang out with and do stuff with. And the ones I know are not stupid. I could live without most types but I fucking love ESFPs.
    I agree They are the best.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

In my experience ESFPs like to boss me around and try to change me, since I am not conforming to the social norms and fulfilling the societal obligations that they find so important, ESFP for me being the most judgemental of all the types, except possibly ESFJ.
    If an ESFP tries to boss you around, the chances are highly likely you were acting like a jack-ass or hurt their feelings; when ESFPs are overbearing it doesn't tend to be for societal obligations, nor is it to change you - unless it's to change your behavior toward them, in specific. ESFPs don't hover and they don't tell you sit up and act like a lady; although under some circumstances they may throw plates at your head or punch you.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    an ESFP, but them seem much more likely to just get uncontrollably angry than try to change anyone.
    This.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    If an ESFP tries to boss you around, the chances are highly likely you were acting like a jack-ass or hurt their feelings; when ESFPs are overbearing it doesn't tend to be for societal obligations, nor is it to change you - unless it's to change your behavior toward them, in specific. ESFPs don't hover and they don't tell you sit up and act like a lady; although under some circumstances they may throw plates at your head or punch you.
    ESFPs don't like what I talk about or my socially awkward behavior and they make their negative feelings overly apparent and that Te of theirs can be the devil.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ESFPs don't like what I talk about or my socially awkward behavior and they make their negative feelings overly apparent and that Te of theirs can be the devil.
    Yes, like the way I tell you I have you on ignore.

I doubt you'd get much conversation out of any SP, Raptor. You talk about tinfoil hat gibberish. There's a lot of differences with SPs, but all tend to be down to earth. Se just sees things as they are. Not how they could be, or how some dinosaur wizard had a space battle with Yahweh and Lucifer, and Yoda and Da Vinci sucked his dick. Just things as they are.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

They love my social awkward behavior.

MBTI
    ?

so you believe you've been mistreated by ESFP's because of a clash in perceptions/behavior and this makes you dislike them all?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

RaptorWizard: Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla

ESFP: