Marm = sock puppet for Jack?
    Was she given a breathalyzer test?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I wonder why people who think we need to be progressing morally as a race are often those who could afford to pause for second with the rhetoric.

nevermind

thinking of you

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    It was going beyond harassing... it was like any thread I posted in where I talked about myself she showed up to fuck with me, it was pathetic. I think she had a crush on me or something. She actually made my time on the forum less enjoyable and was one of the main reasons I post more on the INFJ forums instead of here, which I am sure was her goal in mind. Her own personal little vendettas to run people off who disagree with her.
    For what it's worth, I hope you post more. No one should be run out of here by Marm. Frankly, I was hoping you would willfully take an infraction to tell her to F.O. She certainly would have deserved it for screwing with you so much.

Cheers.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    For what it's worth, I hope you post more. No one should be run out of here by Marm. Frankly, I was hoping you would willfully take an infraction to tell her to F.O. She certainly would have deserved it for screwing with you so much.

Cheers.
    Oh I told her to FO in PM lol... maybe not in those words.

I do plan on posting more, I started up a member blog too heh. I cant help it I am addicted to these forums! Yargh.

The thing that annoyed me about Marm wasnt so much that she was completely insufferable, so much as that she carried grudges a looooooong way... We butt heads like 2 or 3 years ago I think and she just kept it going and going, even when I went out of my way to avoid her. It was like Jesus Christ, get a grip woman!

Thanks for the support!
    <3
    Ground control to Major Tom

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    She was having similar issues on PN after she was banned here, not sure if she got bumped from there.

But she's stil clicking "Like" on some of my FaceBook posts, so she must still be alive at the very least.
    Thanks. I appreciate the update.

It was going beyond harassing... it was like any thread I posted in where I talked about myself she showed up to fuck with me, it was pathetic. I think she had a crush on me or something. She actually made my time on the forum less enjoyable and was one of the main reasons I post more on the INFJ forums instead of here, which I am sure was her goal in mind. Her own personal little vendettas to run people off who disagree with her.
    I enjoy your presence here.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    I guess I am ESTP now huh
    I don't know, but those Marmie quotes represent true instances of typism.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Epiphany

Her own personal little vendettas to run people off who disagree with her.
    You're not the only one. I was banned for a month and slandered by her posse for allegedly provoking her to attack a hoard of random people because I disagreed with her about prostitution. Her groupies insisted that I baited her, even though she was the one who antagonized me. Apparently, if you disagree with someone, you are baiting them to personally attack you and everyone else who's ever disagreed with them. It's almost amusing how she carries a little bandwagon of followers around the forum willing to defend her, some of whom didn't even witness the full extent of her attacks.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    You're not the only one. I wad banned for a month and slandered by her posse for allegedly provoking her to attack a hoard of random people because I disagreed with her about prostitution. Her groupies insisted that I baited her, even though she was the one who antagonized me. Apparently, if you disagree with someone, you are baiting them to personally attack you and everyone else who's ever disagreed with them. It's almost amusing how she carries a little bandwagon of followers around the forum willing to defend her, some of whom didn't even witness the full extent of her attacks.
    I didn't really see anybody defending her on PersNation this fall, she was on her own.

(Heaven help me, I even thought Sim was being reasonable.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

garbage

I love when people change their type every day and say that they know themselves and pretend like they know the theory inside and out and criticize other people on the basis of their type and criticize other people's choice in type.

That takes like 100 times the amount of cognitive dissonance that I could ever muster.

I mean, nothing against those people personally, but, man, the world needs more people to 'have Ti.'

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    You're not the only one. I was banned for a month and slandered by her posse for allegedly provoking her to attack a hoard of random people because I disagreed with her about prostitution. Her groupies insisted that I baited her, even though she was the one who antagonized me. Apparently, if you disagree with someone, you are baiting them to personally attack you and everyone else who's ever disagreed with them. It's almost amusing how she carries a little bandwagon of followers around the forum willing to defend her, some of whom didn't even witness the full extent of her attacks.
    Yes, the group mentality caused by Fe users like her is just insanity.

... wait,

---

(typism is pure bullshit on a foundation of even more bullshit. if it ain't clear, that's the thing I'm making fun of.)

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I didn't really see anybody defending her on PersNation this fall, she was on her own.

(Heaven help me, I even thought Sim was being reasonable.)
    I was surprised by those who came to her defense on this forum after she expressed repeatedly that she fully anticipated getting perma-banned.