• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me in any system you can think of (explanations are highly appreciated)

The_Zoldyck

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?
I'm a 15 years-old female who lives in Spain. I don't have anything influencing my answers except my Asperger syndrome

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

I'm considering:
-ENTJ (I think Te, Ni and Se are well-balanced but Fi is really low)
-ESTP (My Se usage is too high to be tertiary (at least that's what I think) and Fi is my absolute worst function. Also, my Ti is high)
-ISTP (Same reasons as ESTP
but I'm also considering Fe inf)

I haven't decided because:
-ENTJ: Se usage and Fe
-ESTP: Te usage and doubt of inf Ni
-ISTP: Te vs Ti

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?
My purpose? I don't have a purpose in life, but if I had to settle on one I would choose succeeding in life and being powerful. The reason would be that, in life, there's a general rule for success (and that's money) that can't be affected by what others find meaningful for the sole reason that you might feel you've succeeded because you managed to open your own bakery but you're struggling with the bills. Power is the ultimate ideal anyone should aim for, as only with power one can achieve their goals and be seen as worthy by people

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
Most: Greed, as I'm very materialistic and I want everything in life. Money is also a top priority for me

Least: Envy because what I want is not what others have, I want something better. I strive to be the best, not what someone has already achieved

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:

a) The type of people you are drawn to: Rational, structured, calm, interesting, impartial, analytical people

b) The type of people who are drawn to you:
People aren't drawn to me, but the very few people who have approached me have mostly been people with similat thought patterns as me

c) The type of people you are repulsed by:
Too talktative people, too emotional people, irrational people, dumb people, too cheerful people
5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.
Self-awareness, as I have a hard time connecting with who I am (it's not my priority and I'm too chamaleonic=

6) Describe your relationship with the following:

a) Anger: For me it is very natural and I'm ready to express it, but when I experience strong anger it is because I'm experiencing unfair treatment or I've repressed too much anger

b) Shame:
Shame is the worst thing anyone could feel and, in my case, when I experience shame I "detach from it"

c) Fear:
Definitely my most frequent feeling: I worry way too much and I try to "elude" it by gaining knowledge to assure nothing is wrong, but honestly it's just like I always had to de on guard because I don't have that sense of safety. Of course, I try to fight this fear

d) Love/passion:
An emotion that I don't experience (romantic only) or is weak or unconscious. As it is weak in me, I don't even think of giving it relevance

e) Conflict:
Now we're speaking my language. Conflict is neccesary for everything (peace and learning, for example). I can get tired out by it easily, tbh

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?
--Dependance on results: Self-explanatory, I learned to relax only 3 years ago

--Low social battery: I've had friendships in the past, but I've not been able to keep them

--Disconnection from feelings: I don't think I've ever been in tune with my feelings

--Lots of perfectionism: Self-explanatory, I learned not to "punish myself" for mistakes A YEAR AGO

8) Answer only one of the following:

a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?

b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

Business, which I decided because someone told me it would fit me and in my country it unlocks many doors. My ideal job would be something very risky

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?
The first impression, body language, way of talking, appearance

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
People are stupid, most of them listen too much to their hearts. Also, I hate how modern society is all about moral values, what feels right, what others feel, what people want, etc. No wonder society is falling apart, someone needs to put order (a rational one) and structure this world quickly.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
Anime, kpop, typology, writing, planning, reading, improving things

13) How do you usually hang out with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.
I don't have friends so I just tag along to whatever plan is made

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?
Actions because words can be carefully chosen to deceive people but actions can't be faked, if you tell a girl her skirt is cool but you critizice it when she leaves your actions are showing your true character

15) Oh dear, you've been cursed by a witch! It's ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….

a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

Being inmortal because the possibilities are endless. Also, just imagine how powerful you'd be. Forget about all that "but you'll have to lose your loved ones forever" bs, what matters is that you'll be powerful

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.
I want to avoid being an emotional, irrational, ignorant and too talktative person

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?
I can't relate to obsession in any way, I tend to merge with my interests and it does not matter how I feel about doing this, what matters the most is that it works for me

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?
Organized, as my logical web is highy structured and order is natural for me. I prefer improvisation because plans tend to forget possible events. I prefer improvising, but I tend to plan in advance

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

idk how to answer this question, I just know that I create comfort by doing whatever

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I think power is more associated with Te than Se. I don't know what socionics is on about.

I'm going to guess ENTJ. I don't want to spend any more time on this because I don't like your values.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I see plenty of evidence for inferior Feeling, and there's use of imagination for Ni.

For enneagram I would say Type 1 because of self punishing, but this is contradicted by fear being your most prominent feeling.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I'm going to change my enneagram typing to Type 7, assuming self punishing can be internalised fear as well.