User Tag List

First 12

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

No, I don't. I'm open to it but he's not. I would've loved to understand why he broke up with me, but I don't know to this day.
    I'm actually in Texas right now and I've seen him but it's so awkward. I did get to talk to his mother about everything and I feel as if she answered a lot of my questions and asked me some that my ex had. I just wish we could talk and get it over with but I don't believe it'll happen. I'm just glad my life has moved on.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    No, I don't. I'm open to it but he's not. I would've loved to understand why he broke up with me, but I don't know to this day.
    I'm actually in Texas right now and I've seen him but it's so awkward. I did get to talk to his mother about everything and I feel as if she answered a lot of my questions and asked me some that my ex had. I just wish we could talk and get it over with but I don't believe it'll happen. I'm just glad my life has moved on.
    How long have you guys been broken up? That's always made a world of difference for me.... Or when he meets someone new. :rolleyes2:

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    How long have you guys been broken up? That's always made a world of difference for me.... Or when he meets someone new. :rolleyes2:
    We've been broken up for a year and a half. Up until now he hasn't had anyone in his life. But apparently he's kinda seeing someone. I don't want to get in the way of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    We've been broken up for a year and a half. Up until now he hasn't had anyone in his life. But apparently he's kinda seeing someone. I don't want to get in the way of that.
    Wow! Scratch my theory then! Most of my exes that didn't speak to me after we broke up started talking to me again about 6 months down the road, or after they started seeing someone new...which ever came first. Maybe he's just the type that when he's broken up with someone he's totally done with them. I've dated a few of those types.