• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Friends With Cuddling Benefits?

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
thumbs down for "friends w/cuddle benefits." you know why? because like most ideas that sound good in theory, there is usually one person out of the cuddle twosome, threesome or orgy that want more than just that. bottom line, it can lead to disappointment or hurt feelings. it's a facade to what the person really needs or wants, which is usually cuddling with a significant other, per se.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think the answer here is "minute maids" for you, and some new company that some smart enterprising person could open called "Cuddle buds" or something like that, for me. :cheese:

I have seen a new trend of people on the streets downtown with signs that say "Free Hugs". The only caveat is that most of them are not the types of people you want to hug (i.e. unattractive).

That is not too bad of an idea because technically under the law it would not prolly not be prostitution. The F person could choose a pic online and bingo their choice would appear at the door ready to snuggle (maybe even bringing a pizza and a sixpack).

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
I have seen a new trend of people on the streets downtown with signs that say "Free Hugs". The only caveat is that most of them are not the types of people you want to hug (i.e. unattractive).

Yeah, it's a played out gimmick.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There are also some bona fide reasons for breaking "the rules"/social norms. For example I have noticed some coquettes/seducer types reframe their targets as "cuddle buddies" just to mess with their targets head and somehow "via the way of the coquette" create a deeper seduction.

This does not mean however that the target will not eventually feel resentment (and reasonably so). Worst case scenario for the coquette is the target who lets resentment turn to hatred. Those unskilled in coquetry who apply such acts however may wish to consider they are playing with fire.

I have no idea what coquetry is beyond what you say as I dont really read books about this stuff. I can see what your saying though and could easily picture it being used. The easy way to tell is that the coquettes or seducer types try to take control of a situation.

Have you ever put out fire with your hands? I also thought it was cool when I singed my arm hair lighting a grill :) Comeone play with fire:devil: I mean how else are you gonna learn how to control fire.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

That is not too bad of an idea because technically under the law it would not prolly not be prostitution. The F person could choose a pic online and bingo their choice would appear at the door ready to snuggle (maybe even bringing a pizza and a sixpack).

incorporating more affection into one's life has its benefits. it feels nice to get a hug, a cuddle, a pat on the shoulder, etc. but these free hugs surely differ from having cuddle buds whom are used to try to fill the void within. i don't think cuddling w/a friend is anything bad, if it's good and natural, do it by all means. but consider why you would need to officially have a "cuddle buddy." it might appear to be something that's done for the hell of it, but is it usually just that?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
thumbs down for "friends w/cuddle benefits." you know why? because like most ideas that sound good in theory, there is usually one person out of the cuddle twosome, threesome or orgy that want more than just that. bottom line, it can lead to disappointment or hurt feelings. it's a facade to what the person really needs or wants, which is usually cuddling with a significant other, per se.

marry me now, per se?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It does make a difference with the wife thinks. I wasnt thinking from that state of mind. The wife has the final say of what makes her feel comfortable :blush:

And what about your wife? Would you be okay with her spooning and cuddling with another man?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Cuddling Meetup Groups - Cuddling Meetups

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I really don't see the point in friends with cuddling benefits. What's the point/goal? Seems like something that could easily lead to or be interpreted as more (sex or relationship). And if that's what you want, fine. If not, what are you doing?

Is it like a dressing up nice and putting on make-up, for an evening by yourself-kind of thing?

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think the answer here is "minute maids" for you, and some new company that some smart enterprising person could open called "Cuddle buds" or something like that, for me. :cheese:

No need to wait around for a paying service. There is a saying: a dog is a man's best friend and a gay man is a woman's best friend.

Just make sure they are really gay, and not "asexual".

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
incorporating more affection into one's life has its benefits. it feels nice to get a hug, a cuddle, a pat on the shoulder, etc. but these free hugs surely differ from having cuddle buds whom are used to try to fill the void within. i don't think cuddling w/a friend is anything bad, if it's good and natural, do it by all means. but consider why you would need to officially have a "cuddle buddy." it might appear to be something that's done for the hell of it, but is it usually just that?

This is what people tell me about myself as to pick up and not settling down with a SO.
My initial warning on this thread was to the guy recipient, more of an expectation management and balancing the equities. Unlike many of the other posters I really don't place a value judgment on the "ninja" who is causing this situation to fulfill ‘her’ needs.

Of course this may be the ninja body telling your mind you need a SO (or a SO better at addressing your needs) or it also may be an outwardly thing like power or an unconventional way of expressing friendship.

My cat takes care of a lot of my strictly cuddle needs and both of us are happy it just stops there and doesn’t go any farther. :D

Spamtar

PS. poki I'm a pyro too.:yes:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Heh. Take a look at the related groups.:rofl1:

I'm going to take off my NFP hat and pretend like none of this means a thing:D: Open Society, Bad Girl, Craigslist, Hedonism, Adult Entertainment Industry, Naturism, Tantric, Polyamory, Massage Therapy, Aromatherapy

:rofl1:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
but these free hugs surely differ from having cuddle buds whom are used to try to fill the void within.

I'll give you a hug AND fill your void all free of charge.

Get it?

Get it?!?

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Re: Giggly Cuddle Groups thread

I think I will join infiltrate one of these groups these groups just for the kick trying to "jump the ladder" of pushing it closer to makeout/foreplay (i.e. start kissing the "cuddle buddy" Cuddle Buddy: Hey! what the fuck are you doing. Me: Nothing babe just cuddling. BTW do you mind if I take off my shirt... :devil:

Last edited:

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
Cuddle party!

simmons.jpg

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Concerning cuddle parties...

You know how women will happily cuddle with a guy they would never have sex with?
Well I'm guessing the guys who show up at the cuddle parties are the types most women won't touch with a 10 foot pole, much less get cuddly with.

Nobody makes a big deal out of something they don't have a problem getting.