User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: hello

  1. #1
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default hello

    How is your weekend going so far?

  2. #2
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Awesome.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  3. #3
    Magical BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,002

    Default

    Pretty awesome. I think I might be getting a new job soon. I really need the money!

    How about yours?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  4. #4
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Good. Spent time with friends. Getting ready for a road trip next week. Should be fun.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    In Australia its over in about an hour

    Back to work tomorrow...

    But overall pretty disappointing actually, no one wanted to do anything

  6. #6
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Pretty awesome. I think I might be getting a new job soon. I really need the money!

    How about yours?
    I need a job too, school sucks...

  7. #7
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Well, I woke up to the sound of a steady rain, which I consider a treat because there's something about rain that feels relaxing, protective and insulating. The whole world is compelled to slow down. Not a "big" thing, but something special for me.

    Why does school suck?

  8. #8
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Well, I woke up to the sound of a steady rain, which I consider a treat because there's something about rain that feels relaxing, protective and insulating. The whole world is compelled to slow down. Not a "big" thing, but something special for me.

    Why does school suck?
    Because I'm a bitch to society until I find a job, then the consumption begins!

  9. #9
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    ahahha, sounds like a plan! When you get the money, where shall the consumption begin?

    I'd get stacks of CDs... Richie Valens, Roy Orbison, MORE Billy Idol, Gene Vincent... *sighs* Ah well. I'll have to be happy with the rain. You know people complain about rain, but I rather like it. Must be the Scottish ancestry activating.

    Also there's a giant moth in my kitchen window and I can't free it.

  10. #10
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    ahahha, sounds like a plan! When you get the money, where shall the consumption begin?

    I'd get stacks of CDs... Richie Valens, Roy Orbison, MORE Billy Idol, Gene Vincent... *sighs* Ah well. I'll have to be happy with the rain. You know people complain about rain, but I rather like it. Must be the Scottish ancestry activating.

    Also there's a giant moth in my kitchen window and I can't free it.
    I've came to conclusion I'm buying a Ferrari or Lamborghini and If I don't have enough money I'll rent one for the long weekend.

Similar Threads

  1. Say hello to Geoff, your new overlord
    By Ivy in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:25 AM
  2. Hello - First Post
    By Sartorial in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 12:16 AM
  3. Hello all you out there
    By mkobrien76 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:02 PM
  4. Hello, I'm Fortunato
    By Totenkindly in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 11:47 AM
  5. Hello again
    By MacGuffin in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 03:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO