User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 69

Thread: Talk

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Hi fellow lurkers it doesn't have to be constructive just add,the good thing about type-only forum we're among friends.Just as a matter of interest what types do you get on best with as friends or parterners?
    Last edited by MEC; 10-03-2008 at 11:11 PM.

  2. #32
    Senior Member ArbiterDewey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MEC View Post
    Hi fellow lurkers it doesn't have to be constructive just add,the good thing about type-only forum we're among friends.Just as a matter of interest what types do you get on best with as friends or parterners?
    My best friends (The Brothers):
    ENFP x2 (Hexis and Evan_The_Clown (my real brother)
    INTJ (Metamorphosis)
    INFJ (ByMySword)

    Friends (that I communicate with):
    ENFP (kyuuei)
    ESTJ (Cha-Chi/Joel, supposedly)
    ENTP (Shan)
    INTP (Kurt, I think)
    INFJ (Martha)

    Friends (past and non-/rarely-communicative):
    INFP
    ISFJ
    ESFJ

    By "partner" I'm assuming you mean relationship-wise?
    I cannot be with INFJs...it just doesn't work.
    I haven't yet been in a "functional" relationship, so that's all I have to offer on that subject.


    So I guess I get along great with ENFP's. They confuse me as much as I confuse them, but some of the conversations have been great.
    Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
    --Isaac Asimov, Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"

    Nothing is worse than active ignorance.
    --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

    Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
    --Isaac Asimov

  3. #33
    Senior Member Bella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    I don't make friends....
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

    It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

  4. #34
    Senior Member Bella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    There is one person at work I really like and he took the test today because he always sees me on the forum. He tested ESFP. If they're all like him, I like ESFP's. He's very warm and it seems like he can see right through me, but isn't bothered by what he sees.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

    It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    138

    Default

    You seem to have all types there I noticed that in personal relationship the Ts are better off with other Ts and same Fs with Fs but friendship wise I find STs stimulating.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    There is one person at work I really like and he took the test today because he always sees me on the forum. He tested ESFP. If they're all like him, I like ESFP's. He's very warm and it seems like he can see right through me, but isn't bothered by what he sees.
    Sounds great I have a ISFP partner all our functions are opposite

  7. #37
    Senior Member Bella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Yes, that makes sense. I enjoy the T's here. I don't speak to many F's.
    lol.I might be wrong but I think I've noticed that F's posts can be very loooong.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

    It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

  8. #38
    Senior Member Bella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MEC View Post
    Sounds great I have a ISFP partner all our functions are opposite
    And, hows that going? Does it work?
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

    It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

  9. #39
    Senior Member ArbiterDewey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MEC View Post
    You seem to have all types there I noticed that in personal relationship the Ts are better off with other Ts and same Fs with Fs but friendship wise I find STs stimulating.
    Yeah I do seem to have recruited ~10 of 16, lol.

    I rarely find a person that I cannot communicate with positively on some level. I don't judge people prematurely. I've had a long drawn out conversation with Hexis and others about it. They do, I don't. Now I have a fear/danger index when judging people, but that applies differently. For example, I don't communicate with beggars/panhandlers based on implied risk. I like living, especially unhurt in any way. But a well-dressed person vs. a shittly dressed person = no difference.

    As for relationships, I don't know from experience so have nothing to base an opinion on.

    Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
    --Isaac Asimov, Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"

    Nothing is worse than active ignorance.
    --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

    Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
    --Isaac Asimov

  10. #40
    Senior Member ArbiterDewey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    Yes, that makes sense. I enjoy the T's here. I don't speak to many F's.
    lol.I might be wrong but I think I've noticed that F's posts can be very loooong.
    Yes, often many words but little content.
    Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
    --Isaac Asimov, Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"

    Nothing is worse than active ignorance.
    --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

    Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
    --Isaac Asimov

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFJ] ENFJ: Talk About Yourself!
    By Usehername in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 01:09 AM
  2. What excites you? What do you wish people would talk about with you?
    By ladypinkington in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 03:58 PM
  3. Girl-Talk -> More Depression?
    By Totenkindly in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 06:47 PM
  4. [NT] Soliciting small talk advice from other NTs
    By Mycroft in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 02:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO