User Tag List

First 123

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

She doesn't consider me a close friend, we don't know each other well enough.

She is an artistic collaborator. I used her as model for a portrait I painted and she inspired a character in a novel I wrote about ten years ago and I am still working on.

She is a fiddle player herself, and I would go see her play whenever she was in town (this is not possible anymore since the band she was with broke many years ago).

I know this interest I have in her in my work moves her and my wish is to get to know her better. I have already expressed this to her in a letter sent recently, but she didn't answer. I know she is in a pending romantic (possible marriage) relationship right now, so I know this takes a lot of attention and energy.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

I guess that's what made us ISFJ. We want others to notice us, but we've no idea how. But I personally don't like to get ignored, and I'll try my best to apologise to that person whom I offended accidentally.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Socionics
    ESI

Quote Originally Posted by KLessard View Post
    The other problem is that we live in two different provinces, so interactions would be very rare.
    I imagine this has been a tender situation for you with a lot of feelings involved, but I have to say that if you only look at her actions, not her words, I'm afraid she's sending out a clear message. While our words can usually be taken at face value, in this case, I wouldn't go by it. Though you aren't close, I think you can assume she does care about you and probably even thinks about you at times, but as of now she doesn't see something coming out of this.

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by FeatheredFrenzy View Post
    I imagine this has been a tender situation for you with a lot of feelings involved, but I have to say that if you only look at her actions, not her words, I'm afraid she's sending out a clear message. While our words can usually be taken at face value, in this case, I wouldn't go by it. Though you aren't close, I think you can assume she does care about you and probably even thinks about you at times, but as of now she doesn't see something coming out of this.
    I can't help feeling like she is lying to me then. That's the worst, I think.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Carrot View Post
    I guess that's what made us ISFJ. We want others to notice us, but we've no idea how.
    You know, that's not just an ISFJ thing; I relate to this a lot. I usually score as a moderate T, but even strong Ts don't all have Schizoid Personality Disorder. I don't want many friends but I do need companionship, and I have the same problem with not knowing how to find it.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by sofmarhof View Post
    You know, that's not just an ISFJ thing; I relate to this a lot. I usually score as a moderate T, but even strong Ts don't all have Schizoid Personality Disorder. I don't want many friends but I do need companionship, and I have the same problem with not knowing how to find it.
    So basically it's an "I"'s problem???