• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Sensotard moments

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Forgetting the toast and burning it with smoke coming out... casually walked over to it, opened the window next to the toaster, and threw it in the trash and put in a new batch of toast. "Oh well"
de0925975206203e8e37c52c4010fcf4.jpg
The end result

I caught my stove on fire once.

I burnt the electric cord of a food processor through the stove before because I didn't notice it hiding under the burner. Lucky for me, it still works and I didn't endure another stovetop fire.

I forgot my tofu was baking in the oven and it came out black and hard as rocks.

I've gone 10+ hours without eating numerous times because I forgot I needed to eat.

I forgot to take my laundry out just the other day after it was done washing and had already added another load on top with the detergent.

A couple of times I drove on the wrong side of a one-way street. Somehow I'm still alive with no accidents or tickets on my record.

This is all from an 'S' type mind you. I must be one unlucky sensotard.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Hahahahahah
I'm no sensotard i have eagle eyes duhhh

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bag of frozen blueberries.
Fridge instead of freezer.

Fridge now looks like it's internally bleeding. :doh:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
first day of class walked into the wrong building and spent 10 minutes looking for the class not realizing it's a new building and not open yet and none of the rooms have numbers on them :doh: i was late to class.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think this is more about moments of absentmindedness than anything having to do with type. (This comes from a very absentminded sensor who starts a bath, forgets and goes to do something else, and then remembers once the bathroom's flooded.)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think this is more about moments of absentmindedness than anything having to do with type. (This comes from a very absentminded sensor who starts a bath, forgets and goes to do something else, and then remembers once the bathroom's flooded.)

Wear flippers around the house. Problem solved.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Yeah, any type can be a "sensotard" at some point or another. Definitely not limited to intuitive types.
Example - I recall my ESFP childhood friend actually throwing a fit/slamming her front door on me once, because she thought it was Friday, & I'd insisted it was Tuesday, which, it definitely was Tuesday. It's a dumb moment we talk about even now, 15+ yrs later.

Sensotard's a funnier word than absentminded.. it better reflects what we're probably feeling at the time, haha.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Bag of frozen blueberries.
Fridge instead of freezer.

Fridge now looks like it's internally bleeding. :doh:

hemoragging fridge!!! quick eat its contents to stop the bleeding!!!!! noooooo *faints*

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hemoragging fridge!!! quick eat its contents to stop the bleeding!!!!! noooooo *faints*

Trust me, you do not want to eat most of what is in that fridge... there's a lot of old mystery Tupperware my roommate left from the holidays. Among other things. I once found a condiment bottle with a 2005 expiration date in the door.

My shelf & drawer are pristine, though.. well.. before the red wedding this morning.

(I'm finally cleaning out the damned thing this weekend, with my friend's blessing)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Trust me, you do not want to eat most of what is in that fridge... there's a lot of old mystery Tupperware my roommate left from the holidays. Among other things. I once found a condiment bottle with a 2005 expiration date in the door.

My shelf & drawer are pristine, though.. well.. before the red wedding this morning.

(I'm finally cleaning out the damned thing this weekend, with my friend's blessing)

sounds like my mom's fridge and pantry there's stuff from 2010 2011 before my dad died.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sounds like my mom's fridge and pantry there's stuff from 2010 2011 before my dad died.

Does she have a really deep pantry?

Edit: Like one of those big walk-in jobs?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Does she have a really deep pantry?

Edit: Like one of those big walk-in jobs?

well you can't walk into it but it is deep it's 3 feet off the floor and little shelfs that roll out but it goes pretty far back.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well you can't walk into it but it is deep it's 3 feet off the floor and little shelfs that roll out but it goes pretty far back.

If I had a pantry like that, I'd have old stuff, too. I'm pretty good about keeping up with food except for canned goods. But then again I think everyone keeps canned goods forever.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
If I had a pantry like that, I'd have old stuff, too. I'm pretty good about keeping up with food except for canned goods. But then again I think everyone keeps canned goods forever.

yeah, i don't have canned goods i tend to by just what i need for a recipe and use them that week,

A Demonic Lover

MBTI Type
xNxP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I never keep most things in the same place. I'm a huge slob.:blush:

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
-You look surprised to see me. I work here.
-No... What happened to your face??
-What? Let me see. Oh, fuck. A bruise on my face. Meh, It will go away.

Basically.

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There was the time I lost my pen at work and was looking all over for it. When a coworker asked what I was looking for and I tried to answer, my pen fell out of my mouth.:doh:

Drinking and enjoying a cigarette. Puffing off it talking away. Ten minutes later. Hmmm. Damn long burning cigarette. Yes it was unlit. I had done such a good job imagining that I had lit it that I didn't.